Jungkook's POV

I quickly stood up and wiped my eyes with my sleeves. I looked in the reflection of the glass and saw my wet eyelashes, my red cheeks and red nose.

There's no way I could hide it.

I cleared my throat, at least not wanting to sound broken too.

"Y-yeah. Come on in."

The door opened and Taehyung's scent hit me even harder now.

I slowly looked up at him and saw his eyes widening.
"Did you cry?"

I shrugged, wanting to avoid the question I asked, "Is there something I can do for you, Alpha?"

He looked down, before looking back up.

He bit his lip and nodded. I smiled, wanting to please him. "Sure! Anything for you, my Alpha. What is it?"

"Stand in front of me, please."

The smile on my face never vanishing, I did what he asked. I looked into his silver eyes and saw sadness.

Before I could ask what was wrong and if I could do anything for him, he raised his head, took a deep breath and spoke up.

My smile vanished as he spoke, tears spilled once again. An emotionless look took over my face, tears still rolling down as I heard his words.

"I, Kim Taehyung, reject you
Jeon Jungkook as my mate  officiall--"

"NO! STOP!"

Narrator's POV

But it was already too late.

Jungkook fell to the ground holding his chest, painful screams erupted from his mouth.

Taehyung was in pain too, but it wasn't as bad as Jungkook.

Hoseok came running in, he tried to stop them, but he was too late.

He failed.

He clasped his hand over his mouth, his eyes got glossy as he looked at the screaming Jungkook.

Screams in agony left his mouth, his face turned pale.

Too pale.

Before someone could even comprehend what was going on, Jungkook fell to the ground.

It became silent.

Taehyung was staring at Jungkook while tears left his eyes, Hoseok turned to look at Taehyung and he shook his head softly.

It was like time stopped right there, right then.

Taehyung could hear his heart beat loudly, his ears shut off all the other sounds.

It was only him, and his wolf who felt torn apart.

Which isn't so crazy, since his wolf just literally lost his other half.

Hoseok's POV

I slowly walked towards Jungkook, picking him up in my arms.

Before I tucked him in safely, I gathered as much power as I could and stared at his face. I tightened my grip on him while putting him in bed and felt all of my power drain away.

Hopefully it worked..

I covered him with the blankets, making sure he won't get cold.

He passed out, he'll wake up in a few hours.