44

Narrator's POV

Two and a half weeks have passed, and both Taehyung and Jungkook began to become more closer. Day by day, their wolves began to settle down.

Both of the boys tried to forget the unfortunate incident, and tried to make happy, new memories together.

Jungkook, however, was a little oblivious to the fact that Taehyung was ready again to court him.

He began doing all kinds of things for the Omega, Jungkook thinking it was his way to apologize for what happened.

But it wasn't.

His wolf wanted to make Jungkook's happy, Taehyung wanted the Omega boy to be happy.

He wanted him as his, officially.

Taehyung was thinking about what he should do for his Omega next, when he rethought all of the things he had already done for him.

He gave him warm coats for which he hunted, he cooked for him, they went on runs together -and resulted both of them in their wolf forms playing together- Taehyung gave him flowers, hugs, kisses on his cheek, everything.

But the boy still didn't have any idea, of what Taehyung's true intentions were.

Suddenly, an idea popped up in Taehyung's head.

He smiled brightly and went to look for Jungkook.

He couldn't find his mate in the main room, the kitchen, or his own.

Getting worried, Taehyung searched for Jimin, whom he eventually found cuddling with Yoongi.

"Have you guys seen Jungkook?" He asked. Jimin giggled at Taehyung's worrying. "Yeah, he found out that there were very young pups here, playing in a room specially made for them. He absolutely loves kids, so I think he never went out of that room, ever since he found it."

Taehyung's POV

"Thanks. Also, I see that you guys marked each other. Congrats." I smiled, eyeing the mark on both Yoongi's and Jimin's neck.

"Thank you, Alpha."

I went to the room they told me about. It's in the very back of the pack house, on the other side.

A small smile lingered on my lips, imagining my mate with a bump, instead of a flat stomach. An even bigger smile appeared on my face thinking how our pups would look like.

Getting out of my thoughts, I put my hand on the door handle and opened it, only leaving a small gap to peek through.

That's when I saw it.

Jungkook sat in the middle of the room, laughing and smiling at all of the pups who were busy -trying to- tell him interesting stories. Some pups were curious and played with Jungkook's hair, others played with his fingers.

In total, there were eight pups jumping around.

My wolf couldn't be any happier to see this. I closed the door behind me and walked over to Jungkook, who now held one pup on his lap.

I sat down next to him and smiled, giving him a peck on his cheek. "I see you found out this room existed.." I giggled.

He smiled brightly and turned to look at me, and I didn't fail to notice the happy sparkle in his eyes.

So adorable.

"J-jungoo, does he want to pway with us?" One of the pups asked. Jungkook nodded at this, "If course he wants to play with us! Don't you, Tae?"