45

Jungkook's POV

My heart felt like it was about to jump out of my chest, my wolf was howling in joy and I couldn't contain the big smile that appeared on my face.

"Yes!" I shouted in full excitement, bolting forward to hug him.

He chuckled and together we fell back on the soft grass, due to the force I pounced on him.

He pulled me to sit on his lap when he heard sniffles.

"Why are you crying, love?"

A blush appeared on my face, happily enough it was dark so he wasn't able to see.

"H-happy tears.. I never--I never thought I would get asked such a question.." He cooed and held my waist, hugging me again.

"You're kidding me, right? You're the most beautiful Omega in the whole world, why wouldn't you get asked such a question? If it wasn't for me, I'm sure there would be tons of other wolves that want you as his."

I giggled quietly, I couldn't express the happiness I felt.

It was so overwhelming.

"That's why.. I'm going to scent you very often now, bunny. To let others know your mine."

My heart skipped a beat at his words, my wolf felt proud. Proud to be scent-marked by his mate as his, proud because his mate wanted him.

I smiled shyly, "I-I have no objections.. I'm all y-yours.."

Eventhough courting means that an Alpha needs to prove their 'value' until they can touch their Omega, Taehyung has already gave me a lot. The first time he tried to court me it went wrong due to stupid mistakes we both made, but he did prove himself for a big part. That's why I grant him permission to scent mark me and to give me kisses or hugs, while he 'finishes' the courting he started with.

He'll only prove himself even more, until my next heat strikes and he may mate with me.

Taehyung's POV

My wolf was howling in pride, his mate is already submitting to him. I smirked, "Indeed, you're mine. All mine. Don't you even dare to look at other wolves, I'll rip their heads off. If someone even looks at you that way I'll make sure they regret it."

Jungkook giggled at my possessiveness, I saw him nodding.

My silver eyes shone brightly, my scent intensifying due to the feeling that washed over me. I couldn't explain it, but it felt good.

Is this what it feels like to want to claim your mate as yours?

I smiled, I guess so. It's the one of the best feelings in the world.

I stared in his eyes and looked at his lips, noticing he got a little nervous.

I rubbed the back of his hand with my thumb and leaned in closer, hiding the smile on my face when I saw how he closed his eyes.

Our lips met and closed my eyes too. I moved my lips really slowly against his, in a passionate and loving way. I held onto his waist a little tighter and Jungkook put his arms around my neck, his hand in my hair.

Only the feeling of his hand in my hair while doing this was enough to drive my wolf crazy, but I contained myself and never rushed anything.

I don't want to scare Jungkook away, by taking things too far.

In the end of the courting process, we'll take things to the next level. Until then, I don't want to rush him into anything, I just want him to be happy. I want to give him everything he wants.

Giving your Omega presents, making him happy, and at the end of the courting process mating and marking him is what courting is.

I can't wait to make him officially mine, my lovely, perfect mate, Jungkook.

He moved his lips against mine in a inexperienced way, not sure how to do it.

He will learn it, as we'll do this more often.

I backed away, deciding that it is enough for now.

Jungkook looked everywhere but me, at which I laughed.

"Aw, is my Omega shy?"

"S-shut up.." He stuttered out, embarrassed.

Narrator's POV

Jungkook smiled shyly, as Taehyung took his hand to walk back to the pack house.

They talked about random things, the half of the time Jungkook was the one speaking since he was so talkative. Taehyung didn't mind it, though. He enjoyed listening to his mate.

"Tae?" Jungkook began to grab his attention.

"Hmm?" Taehyung hummed in response.

"Can I um.. Can I sleep with you, in your room again? My wolf feels the urge to stay close to you now."

Ever since the incident, they hadn't shared a room together. Sure, eventually Jungkook came to him to make Taehyung eat, but they still hadn't shared a room ever since. Not even when Taehyung tried to court him back then.

"I don't even want you to sleep anywhere else." Taehyung chuckled.

Jungkook's POV

We arrived back at the pack house and like we expected everyone was sleeping, since it's in the middle of the night.

Taehyung pulled me towards his room and handed me one of his pj's. "Here, go change in this." I smiled and nodded, stepping in the bathroom to change.

When I came back, I saw that Taehyung also changed and he was already in bed.

"Come here, bunny." He held the blanket up, gesturing me to lay down next to him.

I took small steps towards him and laid down next to him, turning my back towards him since I was so shy.

Eventhough when I was in pre-heat and we shared the same bed together, it's different now. Me, in heat or pre-heat means 'clingy.'

I closed my eyes when I heard him clear his throat.

"Bunny, don't go to sleep yet. I need to scent mark you first and then I want to cuddle you." My cheeks became red at his honesty. He just bluntly said what was on his mind.

I sat up and before I could even comprehend what was going on, his face was in my neck.

I squealed at the sudden action.

My wolf was enjoying this way to much.

I instinctively tilted my head to give him more access to my neck and I could feel Taehyung's smirk against my skin.

I closed my eyes, feeling how he rubbed his nose against my scent-gland.

However, that didn't last long because my eyes shot open when he licked it.

I let out a small, submissive whimper, causing him to chuckle.

Before I knew it, he stopped what he was doing and turned me around, hugging me sideways.

I shyly pressed myself against his chest -my wolf really wanted me to- and inhaled his scent.

His calming, Lycan scent which made me fall asleep quickly, with a smile on my face.

Could I possibly get any happier than this?

---------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thank you so much for all of the reads on this book!

I really appreciate every single reader, vote or follower, it means a lot to me. ❤️

Some chapters are better than others, but I'll keep doing my best to make this story as enjoyable as possible. :)

Have a good day/night! 💜