4

Jimin's POV

At this point, I internally freaked out. We were in great minority, this is one heck of a strong Alpha and we were trapped. I glanced at my dad. He seemed really uncomfortable too.

The warriors of their pack surrounded us, growling. "L-look, why don't we just sit down, and talk about it?" I tried. That Alpha laughed. "Talk about it? Really? Sure, then why don't we just sit down, and talk about how your dad killed my dad's Luna!" I widened my eyes, looking back at my dad.

"Y-you killed their Luna?!" I shrieked. "S-son, look. I'll explain it to you later. Oka--"

"THERE IS NO 'LATER' FOR YOU! You won't get out of here alive! So you better do it now, there won't be another moment!" The Alpha banged his fist onto the table, screaming. I looked back at my dad once again, waiting for him to speak. He sighed. "When the Lycan Blood Pack and the Eclipse Pack were at war, I and a few of my warriors sneaked into this pack house. I was determined to kill their Luna, since they killed ours. I thought it would be a good opportunity--"

"THEY KILLED OUR LUNA?! MY MOM?! I THOUGHT YOU SAID SHE DIED BECAUSE OF A DEADLY DISEASE! THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE IN OUR PACK THINKS!" I screamed, tears brimming in my eyes. My dad looked so guilty. He sended me an apologetic glance and looked down.

That's when the other Alpha began laughing. "Oh my, he didn't tell you? I need popcorn, this is the best show ever." He clapped his hands.

I was speechless. He was lying all along. To everyone. So this is why he and this pack weren't on good terms..

I didn't know what to think. I didn't know what to say.

"Good, now that the truth is out, let's continue what we started, yeah?" The Alpha made a gesture for his warriors. They began to growl again and came even closer. I stepped a little closer to my dad, not knowing what to do at this point. Our warriors growled too.

...

"Now."

All of that Alpha's warriors changed into their wolf forms and began to attack ours, planning on killing everyone. Me and my dad changed forms too, fighting with them. I focused myself onto one of them, biting in his neck. He whimpered, but quickly fought back and bit in my paw, making me fall to the ground.

He came on top of me and aimed for my neck, when my dad butted in and bit his neck harshly, killing him. I stood up and nodded, thankful.

We quickly noticed other warriors running into the room and our warriors got killed one by one, since the others were way stronger than us.

Only one of our warriors was left, trying to fight with us. I tried to back away a bit, when I noticed one wolf killed our last guards with a loud growl and a cracking sound, making me more scared.

This is it. This is how we're going to get killed.

Suddenly, all of the warriors of that Alpha turned their gaze onto my dad, surrounding him.

I was useless. I couldn't do anything.

Using the mind link, my dad contacted me.

'Run! I'll be okay, just run!'

-'N-no, how can I leave you?!'

I couldn't get an answer, the warriors jumped onto my dad. I quickly ran out of the room, trying to be as fast as I could. I sped out of that pack house, running back towards my own.

This can't be happening..

Taehyung's POV

That Jimin guy ran away. I giggled. He can run if he wants to, as long as their Alpha gets killed it's fine. I looked back at my warriors who jumped onto the Alpha, biting where they could.

I could hear the Alpha's whimpers, especially when his legs got bitten.

Suddenly, I growled loudly, using my Alpha voice. Everyone backed away immediately and I smirked, seeing that the Alpha couldn't stand up.

I changed into my wolf form and walked towards him, glaring at him.

I growled one last time, not caring about his begging look.

'This is it. Your end has come.' I thought to myself, smirking if I could.

With that..

I cracked his skull.

Jimin's POV

I changed back into my human form when I crossed our border and ran towards the house, screaming. Some wolves looked scared yet confused, and I stormed inside. "JUNGKOOK?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I screamed, panting. It was the only name I could think of, the name of my best friend who's always there for me.

I saw him running towards me with wide eyes, two little kids holding his hands. "Go to your room, little ones. Now." I said seriously, pulling Jungkook with me. I smashed the office door close behind us and began to cry, which is rare. Jungkook had no idea what was going on, so he just came up to me to hug me.

"I-it's my f-fault. I-i told hi-him, if I had-hadn't this wouldn't have h-happened!" I sobbed out. "What happened, hyung? What's going on?!"

Jungkook's POV

I was scared. I had no idea what he was talking about, a faint addicting scent lingered on him. He came alone, not even the Alpha came back.

..Wait..

"J-jimin.. That Alpha that you were talking about.. W-what did he do?" I hesitantly asked.

"J-jungkook--I-i can't f-f-feel him anym-ore the mindlink is g-gone--" He started, tears pouring down his cheeks. My face paled. "W-what--"

"H-he--h-he's d-dead, Jungkook!! He's--he's dead!"