Hoseok's POV

I watched as Seokjin and Namjoon were busy with making the cupcakes, and Jimin was cursing due to the fact everyone was forbidden to go upstairs for the coming three hours.

Suddenly, a thud was heard and an 'ouch' straight after.

"Namjoon! I told you to stir it like this, not that way! Look what you've done!" Jin scolded his mate, making sure to let Namjoon remember how clumsy he is. "You're lucky nothing spilled!" Jin added, picking up the bowl with dough. "Sorry.." Namjoon smiled sheepishly, scratching his head.

Jin gave him a quick peck. "It's fine. I forgive you anyway."

Jimin giggled at the couple but I couldn't seem to smile.

I felt guilty.

Extremely guilty.

I have a few reasons to feel that way, but one of the main reasons is that I messed with Taehyung's potion, making everything so messed up. Taehyung's wolf is all over the place right now, his true form is showing and it is even affecting Jungkook.

I should get rid of that potion immediately.

At first when I mixed the potion with that other magical liquid, I thought I'd do the right thing. Bring those two closer together.

It worked. Kinda.

I know that if Taehyung wouldn't drink the potion, there is no way he would've shown Jungkook any affection.

And he's drinking it regularly now, this has to stop. It isn't healthy anymore, and I don't know what's going to happen sooner or later.

Deciding I would do something about the potion, I nodded to myself and focused myself on Jimin when he asked me something.

"Are you okay dude?"

"Yea, I'm fine. Don't worry about it. Just thinkin'. I need to go now, I'll be back later on." I ignored Jimin's confused face and left without another word, going outside.

I sighed and rubbed my head, guilt eating me alive.

'I'm so sorry, Taehyung.'

With that, I headed towards rogue territory.

Taehyung's POV

I froze. I didn't know what to say, what to do.

He knows now.

Is he scared of me?
He must be..

Jungkook didn't move an inch either, he was just staring at me.
Only our breathing could be heard, until he spoke up.

"S-silver eyes are a s-sign that you are a L-Lycan.."

I looked down, not having any excuse. That would be too late anyways..

"Lycans disappeared y-years ago.. All of them.."

I still didn't say anything, just listening to him.

"A-and you.. You are a Lycan. My mate..It also explains y-your heavy s-scent.."

Tears formed in my eyes. He's really scared of me. He doesn't accept me for who I am.

After a small silence, I was about to look up when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"I like you even more this way.."

I fought back the tears, not wanting to cry. I just hugged him back, really appreciating it. "Thank you. I'll explain it to you, okay?"

He nodded and laid back into the nest he made.