63

Narrator's POV

A few weeks have passed and Taehyung and Jungkook were as close as ever.

Taehyung is constantly around Jungkook, not wanting to leave him at any cost.

Every time he sees Jungkook play around with pups, his wolf wants nothing more than to have his own with his lovely Omega.

Let's just say that something awoke in Taehyung's wolf..

Taehyung's POV

Ever since Jungkook bid his goodbye to Ji-ho for today, I was clinging onto him non-stop.

Either I was holding his waist and I was glaring at every single person that dared to look at my mate, or I was holding his hand while rubbing circles on top of it.

I had no idea why I was doing this or feeling so protective over Jungkook lately, but I know one thing for sure.

Once Jungkook sighed, getting a bit annoyed with my behavior and yanked his hand out of mine, my wolf didn't like it one bit.

I bit my lip, watching how he dumped me and ran to Jimin, hugging the living daylights out of him.

That was the last straw.

I stomped towards them and ripped Jimin off of him, my eyes a dangerous silver color.

My scent intensified to the max and Jimin's eyes widened, before he looked down.

I felt like grabbing the guy by his collar and shake him back and fort until he would become dizzy.

'That's my mate, keep your hands off of him!'

"Yah, Taehyung, calm down!" Jungkook groaned, obviously done with how I was acting.

He had been putting up with my behavior for the past days, never saying anything of it, but now he clearly reached his limit.

"I haven't hugged, spoken, or even looked at any other wolf the past couple of days since you forbid me to. The only one I've been seeing apart from you is Ji-ho. All you've been doing is cling yourself around me, not letting me get out of your sight. What is going on with you? It's really starting to get on my nerves."

Subconsciously I knew he was right, but my wolf thought otherwise. He was growling loudly inside of me, wanting to jump out, onto the Omega.

I looked down with a fierce look, suddenly feeling really hot.

Like, I knew I was handsome and all, but I began sweating so much my clothes began feeling sticky.

I saw Jungkook sniffing the air and look down submissively, a small whimper leaving his mouth.

I furrowed my brows and sniffed the air too, noticing how my scent changed.

My rut.

I groaned, now having a explanation for my behavior.

I tried my best to run towards my room without wanting to run back to the Omega, but that was a little difficult.

Eventually I successfully locked myself in my room and now sat in an ice cold bath, trying to keep my wolf and my hormones under control.

Jungkook's POV

My heart hammered in my chest, I walked towards my own room
-since it was fixed- to process what was happening.

After I smelled Taehyung's rut coming off of him, I had no clue on what to do anymore.

I groaned and rubbed my forehead, closing the door behind me.