40

Jungkook's POV

I angrily kicked my bed, apparently a little too harsh since a piece of the wooden edge broke.

I sighed and looked at Jimin, who could almost feel my jealousy.

"What do we do?! This wasn't supposed to happen!" I whisper-shouted, not wanting Taehyung to hear it by any chance. I mean, he could've followed us.

Jimin stared at me, thinking. "I think he's trying to win you back by flirting with her, trying to make you jealous. I think he wants you to come to him, submit to him through apologizing."

I widened my eyes at his conclusion, before I huffed. "Yeah, yeah, he can dream on. When he does this, he can forget it! He should be the one apologizing to me!" Jimin shrugged, "I know, it isn't fair. But since you're the Omega and he's the Alpha, you will have to. That's just the way it works."

"No, I'm not giving up that easily.." I rubbed my chin, trying to think of something to make him even more jealous.

"He.. He thinks we've done it, right?" I glanced at my best friend. Jimin nodded hesitantly, "Yeah.. 'Thanks' to Namjoon.."

"I have an idea.." I began, not sure if Jimin would agree.

"What is it?"

"What if we make Taehyung think we're actually doing it?" His eyes widened. "What do you mean? How?"

"Well, when Taehyung was 'courting me' -or well, trying to- he showed me that he had a TV in his room, so--"

Before I could finish, Jimin interrupted me with even bigger eyes.

"He has a TV?"

"Yes."

"And you didn't tell me?"

"I just did.."

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?! That's so cool.."

I hummed. "Anyways, we're trailing off from the real conversation. Will you help me or not?"

Jimin smiled. "Of course I'll help you, silly."

Not even three minutes later, we both stood in Taehyung's room with the door locked. It got fixed recently.

"Now, where is the remote?" I walked over to the bed, pulling the covers up to look underneath it. "Nope.."

My eyes fell on the nightstand, "Nope..."

I opened the drawer. "Got it!"

I shook the remote side to side in my hand, showing Jimin. He just nodded. "Okay, let's sit down first."

I patted the spot next to me on the bed. "Come on. Let's get started!"

He sat next to me and I pressed a random button on the remote, that just so happened to be the right one. The TV automatically rised up to the foots edge, Jimin's eyes wide again.

I giggled.

"Now, this is the plan.."

After I explained, Jimin smiled.

"That's a terrible idea, let's do it!"

Taehyung's POV

"Can you go to your room? I'll be there in a moment.." Avery smiled, 'sexily' bit her lip and winked -there she goes with her eye again, she should let it get checked- and waved moving all of her fingers towards me.

There really is something wrong with her.

Pretending once again that I cared, I winked back making her blush and walk away. She swayed her hips side to side dramatically, making it look like she was learning how to walk.

I rolled my eyes, fake gagging behind her back and stood up, remembering Jungkook and Jimin.

Or well, Jungkook who I was trying to get to apologize to me and come back to me, and Jimin who's going to get killed sooner or later. -Not literally, cause then Jungkook would reject me in an instant, but you know what I mean- I shook my head and walked towards Jungkook's room, like they said they would go to.

When I walked up the stairs, my eyebrows furrowed hearing some weird noises.

The closer I got, the more it sounded like.. Moans?

I stood in front of my door, my ear against it, hearing it again.

Clearly moans.

I quickly walked to Jungkook's room, bursting through the door only to find the room empty.

Panic, anger, my wolf felt like jumping out and killing every single thing I saw.

My eyes fell on a note, in the middle of the room.

I walked over to it and grabbed it, my jaw clenching and tears forming when I finished reading it.

'Taehyung, if you found this note, I just wanted to say that Jimin is helping me again to get through my heat. We're in your room, by the way. (Since your bed is bigger and comfier.) However, you should probably already have noticed it because of our moans -not important- don't interfere and leave us alone please.'

I crumbled the paper in my fist, walking back outside only to hear the moans ever louder.

"H-harder, please!~"

And that's all it took for me to run away, my heart aching. Replacing all of my sadness with anger, I stormed in Avery's room and grabbed her waist, yanking her hair back to suck on her neck which made her moan instantly.

I pushed her on the bed and and tried to ignore all of my wolf's protests, trying to focus myself on the bitch underneath me.

So Jungkook really did sleep with him..

Yoongi really was okay with it..

And now Jimin is fucking my mate again?

I quickly removed her shirt, beginning to suck on her collar bones.

I stopped what I was doing when she unbottoned my shirt, removing it to reveal my abs.

She bit her lips and smirked, trailing her finger over them.

"I can touch you, right, Alpha?~"

I smirked.

"I'm all yours."