Hoseok's POV
(Sometime ago)

After Taehyung made me leave, I was about to walk outside, when I suddenly got an idea.

I turned my heels and walked upstairs, heading towards his room.

I locked his door behind me and looked around, trying the figure out where he hid my potion.

I'm sure he wouldn't leave it onto his desk, visible for everyone.

Shrugging, I used one of my witch spells because otherwise this is going to take way too long.

I closed my eyes and snapped my fingers, the whole room now dark but the place where the potion was hidden, was shining brightly. I smiled, proud of myself and walked over towards the wall, lifting the painting off of it and was met with a safe.

Of course it was locked..

I made a gesture with my hand and saw how the numbers began rolling until I heard a 'click' sound.

It's open.

I grabbed the potion out of it and sighed, searching in my pocket for the small bottle I always bring with me.

There is a magic liquid in it. When you mix it with a potion, you only have to think what you want it to do and it'll work.

I poured a little bit of it in the potion, gently mixing by carefully shaking it. After, I placed it back into the safe and left everything like how I found it, then leaving the room.

I grabbed another small bottle out of my pocket and removed the cap, taking a small sip.

This way, I won't age. I'm 26 years old, but I'll stay like this forever. My looks won't change.

Taehyung's POV
(Before the flashback, after Hoseok messed with his potion.)

I walked into my room, grabbing a important document I need for some work that has to be done and hesitated before I left, 'Should I take another sip of the potion, just in case?'

I shrugged. Nothing that could go wrong. I opened the safe and did as I planned, then leaving the room, heading back towards my office to get the work done.

Jungkook's POV

I walked out of Taehyung's room, the scent being a little too much to handle. I happily skipped downstairs to go to the kitchen, to eat breakfast.

I walked around the corner, and was met with the back of a taller guy, wide shoulders and the whole kitchen smelled amazing.

What kind of delicious food is this guy cooking? He must be really good at it..

I akwardly cleared my throat, making him turn around.

I fiddled with my fingers, unsure if he'd think that I'm just a weird omega like everyone else did back at my own pack house. I'm not good at making friends..

"Hi! I'm Seokjin, who are you?" He cheerfully said. I smiled shyly. "I'm Jungkook.. I actually came here to get some breakfast, but--"

"Oh! I already made breakfast for myself, but it's a little too much so.. We can share!" I smiled. "Thank you!"

He gestured me to sit down on the chair and I saw how he placed two dinner plates on the table with two delicious, big sandwiches. There was some salad and meat on the side.

My mouth watered at the sight. "Eat up!" I nodded with a smile on my face and happily took a big bite, noticing how good it tasted. "Oh, this is so good!" I complimented him.