47

Jungkook's POV

-'Come on! Try to catch me!'

I heard Taehyung through the mindlink. I panted, trying to speed up my pace, knowing my four legs couldn't move any faster.

Taehyung was twenty meters away from me, running as fast as he could.

I wanted to proof to him that I'm not a weak, slow Omega, so I looked to my side while running, thinking of a way to catch up with him.

I turned my gaze back at the black wolf ahead of me and internally giggled, my plan working out.

I silently cut off the corner, going through a path of the forest causing me to not see Taehyung for like ten seconds.

At the end of the path, I jumped on Taehyung's back, just when he was about to run around the corner.

Not quite expecting it, he lost his balance and stumbled to the ground with me on top of him.

His four paws bended while laying on his back, I playfully bit his ear making him wag his tail.

I got off of him and jumped around, challenging him.

-'Wow, I didn't see that one coming. You actually caught me.'

I playfully jumped towards him again and bit in his ear once more, happily running in a circle around him only to challenge him again in case he didn't got the hint.

He did, he was planning on something, but I didn't know this.

My wolf made a huff mixed with a groan sound, I'd almost giggle at it.

I never thought I was capable of making such a sound.

I watched as Taehyung never bothered to stand up, he was just following my every move.

He wasn't able to contain his tail from wagging side to side on the ground, a few leaves sliding side to side while he did so.

I jumped on top of him and made our noses touch, before I bit his other ear.

What I didn't expect, was the sudden force of Taehyung who switched our positions.

Now I was the one on the floor, he was on top of me.

-'Hah! Got ya!'

'Yeah, yeah, whatever.'

I rolled my eyes internally, looking elsewhere.

-'Aw, can't handle the fact that I'm stronger than you?'

'Pff! I'm way stronger than you!'

I tried push him off of me, but he didn't even budge.

*Cricket sounds*

He switched in his human form, only to look at me with a raised eyebrow.

'Okay, okay, fine. Maybe you are stronger than me, but I'm faster than you.'

Now two of his eyebrows were raised.

I huffed, groaning while standing up.

'Okay, fine! You're the best at everything, happy now?'

I got slightly irritated, I'm quite competitive too. I want to beat him at something.

-'That's not true. For example, I can't mimic a Luna or Omega.'

He giggled at his own words.

'Of course you can't. That's what I'm for.'