43

Jungkook's POV

"Your Luna, huh?" I teased, sitting back. He nodded,
"Yes. My Luna. No one else's."

I giggled and felt my wolf jump around at his possessiveness.

We stared at each other for a while, before I chuckled.

"What?" He asked. "It's just that--you really though you heard me and Jimin, the voices didn't even look alike!" I laughed.

He huffed. "Don't ruin the mood now, bunny. I was so angry I wasn't even paying attention to the details."

"You call that a detail? It made the difference if we were doing it or not."

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, now let's cuddle." He waved it off, pulling me back in his arms.

I smiled and closed my eyes, enjoying his scent.

Jimin's POV

"It's been half an hour, he still didn't come out of that room. What's happening in there?" I asked, staring at the closed door.

"I don't know, I presume it's going great, otherwise Taehyung would've kicked him out as soon as he tried to come in." Jin said.

I sighed and looked at Hoseok. "Do you maybe have a potion that could bring them together?"

Hoseok chuckled nervously, "Nope, not at all. I have no clue what you are talking about." He glanced at me and then avoided eye contact, speeding away shortly after.

I raised my brows in confusion. "What's up with him?"

Namjoon shrugged, "Don't know, he always has been weird to me.." Seokjin slapped him on the back of his head, "Don't talk about your friend like that."

I giggled, making Namjoon glare at me. "Don't laugh at me." He warned. I raised my brow. "Or what? You can do nothing."

He scoffed, walking towards me. I needed to look up at him when he towered over me.

Damn my height.

I'm Park Jimin, fear me!

I growled, making Namjoon visibly smirk. "Namjoon.." Jin warned.

Preparing myself for a fight, I cracked my neck.

Namjoon put his arms over each other and opened his mouth wanting to say something, when I looked behind him and yelped loudly, "Spider!"

He flinched and turned around, looking at the huge, black, hairy creature that was making his way towards us over the floor.

"Ew, look at his legs!" Namjoon cringed, seeing one of them that was probably broken.

Or maybe the spider was good at acting, you never know.

"No! Look at his eyes!" I panicked, making my way over to Yoongi for protection.

Namjoon turned my way and snickered, "The big -actually small, but that's not the right saying- bad Alpha hides behind his Beta?" I glared at him, before giving Yoongi puppy eyes.

He groaned and rolled his eyes, walking over towards the creature.

Once he stood in front of it, he raised his foot above of it, when Seokjin stopped him.

"Yoongi, no. Treat spiders they way you want to be treated." Yoongi glanced at Seokjin, 'not this shit again' and shrugged while looking back to the spider who was oblivious to the dangerous situation he was in.

"Kill them without hesitation." Yoongi answered, now finally stomping his foot back down.

Jungkook's POV

"I'm going to take a shower. Do you want to take one first?" I stood up from the bed, glancing at the bathroom.

I had to shower in the middle of the night after 12:00 in the publical washroom, since there was no way I would shower with other people.

"You can shower first, bunny. You can wear my clothes if you want to." I smiled and headed over to his closet, ignoring the weird screech -that was probably from Jimin- coming from outside of the door.

I grabbed a hoodie and sweatpants, walking in the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

I undressed myself and turned on the shower, sighing in content.

'Maybe everything will finally work out..'

Yoongi's POV

I boredly watched Namjoon and Jimin bickering over all random kinds of things, not having a clue of how they even got to the conversation.

"--What do you mean by that?! I'm not clumsy!" Namjoon fought back with wide eyes, Jimin scoffing. "You literally break every single thing you come in contact with!"

"That's not true!"

"Yes it is, god of destruction! In all of the time I've been here, I've watched you break two glass bowls, you dropped like six spoons, three dangerous knifes, you--"

"You see! I didn't break everything! I've also come in contact with couches and flowers! I've been sitting on chairs, the bed, Jin--"

I snorted and Namjoon stopped talking after realizing what he said, Jimin was just staring at him and Seokjin looked away with a red face at which Namjoon smirked.

"Okay, maybe I did break Jin, but that's not the point.."

Jimin laughed. "You'd never be able to break him with that!" My mate referred to the thing in his pants.

I bit my lip, waiting for Namjoon's reaction.

"Look who's talking! You are submissive to Yoongi! Bet Yoongi can't even look at that small ass of yours, let alone enjoy it!"

An angry yet sad look took over Jimin's face and I growled warningly at Namjoon, Jin had his mouth wide agape.

"Namjoon!" Jin gasped.

It was already embarrassing for the fact that Namjoon confessed out loud that Jimin was submissive to me, but offending him wasn't going to happen.

"Apologize to my mate, right now." I glared at him, once I stood next to Jimin. I held his waist and glanced at him, seeing tears forming.

"I'm sorry.. I was too harsh, I didn't mean it.." Namjoon looked down, embarrassed of himself.

Jimin huffed -cutely, in my opinion- and pouted, "I got more cake than that mate of yours." With that he walked away, making sure to show off his behind sassily.

I bit my lip smiling, and walked after him. "Hey, wait for me!"

Jimin's POV

"Yoongs.." I turned to him as we were in our room.

"What is it?" I smiled. "Thank you for letting me help Jungkook, to make Taehyung jealous." He shook his head.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it." I hugged him and pecked his cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you too."