Jungkook's POV

I opened the door and stepped inside, making sure to look down and never look up. I heard two voices coming from around the corner.

Everything was white and around the corner were the showers. I looked to my side and saw a metal bar to hang your towel on.

I bit my lip and slowly got the towel off from my waist.

I hung it around the metal bar and with small steps I walked around the corner.

I saw the feet of two other people and as soon as they saw me they became silent.

Okay, I changed my mind. This is a terrible idea.

I turned on the shower and put the bottle of shampoo next to me on the floor.

I let my hair and body soak with water before I squeezed some shampoo on a washcloth.

The two other wolves were talking to each other again and the thought that they weren't paying attention to me comforted me a little.

I was busy with rinsing my hair, when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I froze immediately and I opened my eyes, staring at the floor.

"Hi, Omega. I noticed that you are in heat. Need some help?" I could almost feel the person smirk.

I suddenly felt scared. Really, really scared. I've almost been raped once, I don't want it to happen again.

I opened my mouth wanting to say something, but nothing more than a small whimper came out.

Suddenly, the person who tapped my shoulder got shoven away harshly and I heard a 'tsk' coming from the other person that was showering.

"Don't mind him. I'm sure he didn't mean to scare you. I'm Hyunjin, and that's JB. Sometimes his hormones get the best of him."

Thank the dear moon goddess.

I nodded, in a small voice saying, "I-I'm Jungkook. T-thank you."

"No problem! No need to be scared of us. Hey, um, you can look up. Why are you looking down anyway?"

I averted my gaze to the wall and in that way I slowly looked up, turning my head to Hyunjin.

He gasped loudly, making me flinch.

Is there something wrong?
Am I that ugly?

"Oh! Sorry if I startled you! It's just that you are so pretty!"

I blushed furiously. Am I..?

"Aww!" He started, pinching my cheek. "Let's be friends! JB, can you apologize to--wait, where did he go?" Hyunjin furrowed his brows, looking back at me.

I shook my head. "I don't know.. I didn't even notice him leaving."

Hyunjin sighed. "I think he's angry that I pushed him away so harshly. Anyway, Jungkook, would you like to be friends?" I smiled.

"Of course!"

Avery's POV

"Where did you see that witch?" I asked once again, threatening the doctor who faked the ultrasound. He just doesn't want to tell me.

"Like I said, I don't know."

I yelled in frustration, ruffling my hair while stamping on the ground.

"Tell me. I know that you're lying."

"Even if I knew, I wouldn't tell you. I would never betray my pack like this, I would never betray my Alpha. I'm officially stopping with helping you. You disgust me."