Epilogue

"Jung-hyun, can you come inside for a moment?" Jungkook asked his son, glancing at Taehyung who had a surprise waiting for him.

"Of course, Eomma, Appa!" Jung-hyun sprinted inside the packhouse, jumping in Jungkook's arms.

"There you are. We have a little surprise for you!" Jungkook smiled, noticing how his son gasped in excitement.
"Ooh! I love surprises!"

Jungkook pressed his hand on his son's eyes, making sure he won't look. He walked to the others and putted his son down, still blocking his sight.

"One,
Two,
Three,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Jungkook removed his hand and Jung-hyun was face to face with his friends, his father and the other guys known as Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin.

The other packmembers stood behind, smiling brightly.

After all, this was the birthday of the son of the Alpha and Luna of the pack, who wouldn't be there to congratulate them?

Taehyung bended down to his son's level, smiling brightly while poking his cheek.

"Happy 6th birthday, my son!"

Jung-hyun clapped in his hands, jumping up and down.
"Thank you Appa! Where's the cake?"

Everyone laughed, Seokjin soon enough walked towards the young one with the enormous cake.

"That looks so yummy! Did you make it??" Jung-hyun asked Seokjin, who nodded and placed it on the table in front of them.

"Yup, I did! I hope you like it!"

The pup nodded, a bright smile on his face that would never vanish. "I love it! Now, who wants a piece!" Jung-hyun shouted, always wanting to share.

"I would like a piece!" Ji-ho walked up to the younger pup, patting his head. "Happy birthday to my best friend!"

Jung-hyun giggled, "Of course you can get a piece! And thank you! I wish you were the same age as me, though.."

Ji-ho smiled, "I'm only 5 years older than you! Don't worry about it, you'll always be my bestie!"

Jung-hyun nodded and walked up to the cake, sitting down on the chair, at the table.

"Appa, can you cut the cake?" Taehyung smiled, nodding. He pecked Jungkook on his lips and walked towards his son, grabbing the knife.

A little while later everyone who wanted was enjoying a piece of cake, munching while the room was full of laughter.

"Let's sing together!" Jungkook shouted happily, his hand intertwined with Taehyung's.

The couple looked at their pup with loving eyes, soon enough everyone began singing at which Jung-hyun clapped and sang with them.

"Happy birthday to you~!"

"Happy birthday to me~!"

"Happy birthday to you~!"

The couple giggled, Jungkook shaking his head at how cute his son was being.

During the song, Taehyung looked at Jungkook, whispering in his ear lovingly, "I love you so much.."

Jungkook blushed, whispering back, "I love you too.."

After a few hours of partying, everyone went their separate ways. The mess was being cleaned up and Ji-ho went to play with Jung-hyun together.

The guys and the couple we're sitting in the main room, talking together.

"Congratulations, Bestie." Jimin wiggled his eyebrows, mimicking Jung-hyun and Ji-ho. Jungkook laughed, throwing his head back.
"I thought you said you never wanted to hear that word again!"

Jimin giggled, shaking his head. "Congrats to you both." Yoongi finished as last with his gummy smile, since the other 3 guys already congratulated them.

"Thanks, guys." The Alpha-Luna couple said in unison, smiling brightly.

While the guys started a conversation, Jungkook sighed.

Noticing how it didn't caught anyone's attention, he sighed a little louder.

He groaned and sighed even louder, finally getting a reaction.

"Oh my gosh, Jungkook. What do you want?" Jimin looked his way. Jungkook shrugged, "Attention."

Taehyung smirked, pulling Jungkook to stand up.

He held his hand and spoke up, "I can give you as much attention as you want."

Jungkook blushed a little, raising his brow. "What do you have in mind?"

The other guys already being in another conversation, Taehyung put his hand in the crook of Jungkook's neck, tracing his finger over his marked scent gland which made him moan silently.

He leaned in to Jungkook's ear and whispered with the deep voice of his, "Do you remember the time when Jung-hyun asked for a brother?"

Jungkook's breath hitched, he nodded slowly.

"I know the perfect birthday present for him."

With that, the couple disappeared into their room.

However they were unaware of the fact that the kids decided to play hide and seek.

"Appa, Eomma, what are you guys doing?"

| - - - - - - - - THE END - - - - - - - - |

Hi, ARMY! Thank you so much for reading my book! 💜

I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed writing it! ❤️

I was thinking of how I should name Taehyung's and Jungkook's child, so I combined their names together and Jung-hyun was the name that first came to my mind. 😂

                            ~

-Your Author, NeverEndingStory4You

~