38

Jungkook's POV

'Jimin...' I said, unblocking the mindlink between us.

-'Ohmygosh, Jungkookie! I was so, so, worried! Please tell me everything that happened!'

'Alright, come upstairs to the Alpha's room. I'm warning you, I'm having my heat but since I have found my mate you don't have to worry. His eyes are only on Taehyung, so I won't do anything stupid.'

I could hear him giggle, and not even two minutes later the door opened.

"Tell me."

He sat on the bed next to me and I began explaining everything from my runaway to the nearly-rape-part. He was so mad when I finished talking, he looked adorable with those puffy cheeks and red face.

How can this guy be an Alpha? Kill his enemies with cuteness?

I giggled, poking his cheeks.
"But I'm save now, don't worry. However, I need to process everything first. What Taehyung did, hurt me. Really, really badly. But since my wolf needs him during his heat, I can't avoid him. I do want to give him a payback for hurting me, even if it's going to be hard.."

Jimin smirked creepily.
"What do you have in mind?"

"Wash your face, ew." I joking wiped the smirk off of his face.
He laughed. "Okay, but seriously. What do you have in mind?"

"Well, when I first saw him hugging and being so happy with the unknown Omega, I felt sadness and jealously washing over me. So.. I want to make him jealous." I exclaimed.

"Oooh! I love that idea! And I'm guessing you need my help?" I nodded, smiling. "Okay! Wait a second.."

After a few moments Jimin high-fived me. "Okay, this is going to be so fun! I explained to Yoongi what happened in short and asked him if he was okay with it, and he is! He said that Taehyung deserves it. Can you mindlink the other guys too, so they know about it? Otherwise we would get such confused faces. The only confused face needs to be Taehyung!"

I smiled, nodding.

First I mindlinked Seokjin, and he found it a great idea. He said that he would inform Namjoon and Hoseok about it.

"Okay, done!"

Jimin made a thinking face. "What do you want to do first?"

"Well, I'm pretty hungry and I'm guessing Taehyung is too, so why don't we just head over to the kitchen and be a little lovey dovey in front of his eyes. I'll ignore him at all costs." Jimin smiled and nodded, pulling me up from the bed but stopped, looking at me.

"And you are wearing his clothes? Nah-ah, no way. Wait a second."

Jimin sped out of the room, coming back later with a red hoodie of his and a black, ripped, jeans.

"Here, go change." I smiled and took the clothes from him, changing in the bathroom.

I put on Jimin's hoodie as last and noticed how I reeked of Jimin, giggling evilly.

"Okay, done!" I walked over to Jimin, ignoring the pool of heat in my stomach which became worse and worse. Hopefully Jimin will lessen it while we try to make Taehyung jealous..

Jimin grabbed my hand and we walked to the kitchen, ignoring the stares from some lustful wolves when they noticed my scent. They know I'm in heat, happily enough Jimin is here, so they won't get any ideas.

We stepped into the kitchen, seeing Jin there cooking and Namjoon and Yoongi were sitting on chairs.

When they saw us coming, Jin winked playing along. That's when my eyes fell onto Taehyung, who also walked in the kitchen.