29

Taehyung's POV

My anxiety increased by every step I took. I looked behind me and saw that Jungkook was panting, since I was walking so quickly. Even in our wolf form, he couldn't keep up with me.

I tried to slow down but it was difficult, since I wanted to get back to the pack house as soon as possible.

After another 15 minutes, I let out a shaky breath when I saw our pack house come into view.

I looked back once more and saw that Jungkook was on the edge of passing out. He was trailing after me, his legs shaking a bit.

I changed back into my human form, stopping in my tracks. "Jungkook, please shift."

He nodded tiredly and did what I asked, falling to the ground right after.

My wolf seriously growled at me, and I realized what kind of shitty mate I was being.

I cursed under my breath and walked towards him, pulling him up by his arm.

"Can you try to stand? I'll help you." He shook his head. "M-my legs hurt. A lot."

"I'm sorry.." I quietly muttered, not that he heard me.

I picked him up bridal style and looked away from him, not wanting him to see my eyes at any cost. The suitcase was still in my hand, hurting my fingers a lot, but I couldn't care less.

I noticed how he sniffed my scent, really enjoying it.

A small, almost invisible proud smile crept up my face, but it disappeared as soon as I opened the main door, entering the pack house.

I rushed inside, placing him on the couch with the suitcase next to him and I sped off without a word. I don't want to remind everyone that I'm a Lycan, and Jimin doesn't have to know. Even though no one can smell the scent Jungkook smells since he's my mate, they for sure smell my normal Lycan scent.

I locked my room door behind me and opened my safe, drinking some of the liquid out of the small bottle once again. This is like the fifth time in one week, very, very, unusual.

I'm supposed to drink this every month, not this often.

I sighed, placing everything back like how it was and I waited for my scent to go down, my eyes back to brown in about one minute.

Any second now..

I furrowed my brows, noticing how nothing changed. I looked in the mirror and saw that my eyes went back to brown, but my scent never changed.

Should I drink more of the potion?

Shrugging, I just decided to drink a bit more from it.

Nothing could go wrong..

I was proven wrong, when my own scent made me nauseous.
My scent was at its worst, my whole room was filled with my scent and it was bad.

I was sure that if the door opens, the person who enters thinks I'm having my rut.

Which of course, isn't true.

And since I'm a Lycan, the scent is overwhelming for literally everyone. So my mate, at this point, won't even be able to stand on his feet.

I sighed, laying in my bed and decided to stay in my room for as long as needed, until my scent and everything calms down.

Jungkook's POV

I blinked my eyes tiredly, being exhausted from trying to keep up with Taehyung for that long.