Jungkook's POV

I abruptly woke up, noticing the air I inhaled was suffocating me.
A unbelievably strong scent of freshly fallen rain was hanging in the air, all around the room. It was strong enough to make me fall to my knees.

I looked to my side and immediately remembered what happened yesterday, seeing my mate next to me.

My eyes widened even more, noticing the overwhelming scent coming from him, not from outside.

But my mate smelled like peppermint..?

I wasn't complaining tho. This was way better than the peppermint scent. It was very comforting and if possible, even more addicting.

I softly nudged him, wanting to ask what was happening.

Taehyung's POV

I felt that someone carefully nudged me, and that made me wake up.

I never opened my eyes, since I immediately noticed my scent.

..My Lycan scent.

If I open my eyes now, he'll see they're silver.

'Why does this have to happen?! I drank my potion again yesterday, to make sure this wouldn't happen!'

Stupid mate bond effects.

Think, Taehyung. Think!

I visibly pressed my eyes shut, making Jungkook giggle. "C'mon, tell me what's happening! I'm curious, I've never smelled this scent before! I love it.." I heard him mumble.

The last sentence made my heart thump a little faster, but I tried to ignore it.

My mate loves my natural scent.

It made me question, would he love me for who I truly am?

Not that it matters anyway, even if he did, I wouldn't love him back.

Never.

I turned the other way, trying to make Jungkook give up and fall back asleep again or something.

Anything, so I won't have to open my eyes.

Jungkook's POV

I giggled once again. "V..Wake up!" I shook him side to side. He groaned, stuffing his face into his pillow.

Is he being playful right now?

My wolf was excitedly jumping around. If he wants to play, I want to, too!

I shook him a little more aggressively and laughed, noticing how he tried to hide himself.

I grabbed his pillow and yeeted it out from underneath his face, making him press his eyes shut once again.

I laughed again, booping his nose. "Open your eyes!! I'm curioussss!" I giggled.

He shook his head, determined.

"Fine! Then I'll open them for you!" I huffed, when he turned around again.

Taehyung's POV

My heartbeat increased, not wanting him to see my silver eyes.

How am I even supposed to answer the scent question?!

My breath hitched when I felt him sit on top of me. My heart felt like it was about to jump out of my chest and the electricity shocks were too much to handle.

'Stupid mate bond. I'm never letting him sleep next to me, ever again.'

I felt him bend down and he cupped my face, making me blush very slightly.

But I was also mad. I was mad, because he was doing something that I absolutely didn't want.

He was touching me, and I don't want him to do this.

'I'm never comforting him, ever again.'

But somehow, I couldn't push him away.

It was like every cell in my body, including my wolf, told me not to.

And it's very unlike me.

And talking about Jungkook..
He never acted this way before, too. He was always shy and never dared to do anything.

What was happening?

He was about to open my eye using his hand, when I came back to my senses and grabbed his arm, eyes still closed and pushed him off of me, to the very much disliking of my wolf.

"Ugh, just open your eyes! It's not fun anymore!" I heard him become annoyed.

'..What?'

"Taehyung!" He raised his voice, shouting my actual name. My eyebrows furrowed. How does he know my real name?

Then it hit me. Hoseok.

He yanked his arm out of my grip. Now I was becoming annoyed too.

How dare he to disrespect me like that?!

I growled loudly. "Behave yourself, omega! It's 'Alpha' for you!" He stayed silent for a few moments, only to raise his voice again, "But I want to know what is happening!"

"You really want to know?!"

"Yes! I really want to know!"

I pushed him down onto the bed, hovering above him. I opened my eyes and my stared straight through his, my piercing glare making him shut up.

This is it. He knows now.

"W-what am I supposed to see!?" Jungkook said, turning his head away with red cheeks.

Aren't they silver?

"N-never mind. I'll explain it to you later." I said while getting off of him and I stepped out of bed.

"You can grab something to wear from my wardrobe, since you don't have your own clothes yet. We'll go get your old clothes later on." I closed the bathroom door behind me and sped to the mirror, in utter confusion.

'What am I even doing?!'

Nothing to see weird to see, except for a pair of brown eyes.

But my own scent is still there, filling the whole bathroom.

What the hell is going on..?

Jungkook's POV

I sighed and got out of bed too, walking over to his closet. I grabbed the first shirt and pants I saw, quickly changing before Taehyung would come back.

I looked into the mirror and smiled. I like wearing his clothes. I looked myself up and down and suddenly my eyebrows furrowed.

This is very unlike me.

I'm always so shy, I would never dare to raise my voice at my mate, the Alpha.

I wouldn't even dare to raise my voice at Jimin, my bestest friend.

On the other hand, V isn't like this too. He's.. Distant and mean. He would never allow me to touch him, or even sleep in the same bed as him.

And I don't think he would change that quickly..

Not that I'm complaining, this is good, but what is this scent?!

--

Little did both Jungkook and Taehyung know...

Hoseok changed something in his potion, that had effect on both of them.