Jungkook's POV

"So.. May I use your room?" I asked Hoseok, after explaining why I wanted to.

He sighed, nodding.

"I really can't with you guys. One moment you guys are doing great, the next moment everything goes wrong again."

I looked down.

"I know, I really don't like it either. We should be strengthening our bond right now, but instead that she wolf is carrying his heir. Maybe it's a sign, hyung. Maybe it is. Maybe something went wrong and the moon goddess made a mistake. Maybe we aren't meant to be with each other after all."

I looked up with glossy eyes.
Hoseok hugged me, patting my back softly. "No, Kooks. I don't think so. Everything happens for a reason, maybe this is needed. Maybe this is a 'test' and if you guys succeed and get all of the problems out of your way, your future together is full of happiness, brightness and love. I'm sure of it, Kooks. Maybe things don't work out right now, but don't give up just yet. You never know what happens next, just wait a little longer. Time will tell."

I nodded, a small whimper leaving my mouth.

"Thank you, Hobi. I really needed that."

Hoseok is right.

I'll not give up on Taehyung. He's my mate, I'm sure that we'll be fine in the future, once we solved all of our problems and fix the mess we made.

"Let's go back inside now, I'm freezing." My teeth clattering a little, I stood up. Hoseok smiled. "No, I need to go back to my place. It's getting late, it's going to be dark in half an hour or so. I can't stay here for the night, but I'll be back soon. You can make yourself comfortable in my room, I don't mind. You can use it for as long as you'd like. Or well, I'll kick you out when I think you should go back to Taehyung to sleep in his room."

I giggled. "Okay, Hobi. Stay safe."

He smiled and waved dramatically, bowing as he did so before walking of.

I shook my head and walked inside, rubbing my arms to get some warmth.

When I finally arrived at Hoseok's room with my suitcase
-his room is all the way on the other side of the pack house, so it took a little while to get there- I opened the door and stepped inside, my eyes widening.

This room was way, way, way, better than my room.

It was a bright room with a pretty large window, the bed seemed super comfy and the wardrobe was pretty big.

I snapped out of my daze and headed over to the wardrobe to put my clothes in it, putting my small box of suppressants on the nightstand and I let myself fall backwards on the bed.

With a loud sigh I buried myself in the blankets, closing my eyes in content.

'I need still need to shower later on.

How am I and Taehyung going to work this out?

What is going to happen to Avery?

..Where is my wolf? Why can't I feel him?'

All kinds of questions ran through my head, my eyes now opened wide. Restlessly I stood up and rubbed my forehead, wanting to take a shower so badly already.

'Whatever, Jungkook. Don't be weak and just go already. Nothing will happen, these are new people. They won't judge you.'

I hope..

I grabbed a clean pair of pj's since the one I was wearing right now was already reeking of my sweat due to my heat and headed towards the shower.

Once I came there and saw the door with big letters 'WASHROOM' on it, I visibly gulped and with shaky hands I opened the door.

I stepped in a small room in which I could grab a towel and other necessary supplies like shampoo. I quickly stepped out of my clothes in the corner of the room where there was a curtain, where you could do so. I tied the towel around my waist and slided the curtain to the side, eyeing the other two doors in the room.

The female showers and the male showers.

Of course I headed to the male showers, rethinking if this was a good choice.

I have no idea where I got the courage from, but maybe my wolf was a big part of my insecurity.

Maybe it wasn't such a good choice to go shower when I'm in heat since I'm a defenseless omega, but the suppressants make it less attractive for others to do something to me. My heat scent is still there, but it's not 'overpowering.' It's just a faint smell.

'Too late to go back now anyways..' I thought while opening the door.

Avery's POV

I stood in my room, staring at myself in the mirror. I was thinking about everything that happened, how my plan was working out.

It was going great in the beginning, but the Alpha wasn't supposed to threaten me by killing me, nor aborting the 'child.'

I groaned and leaned my forehead on the palms of my hands, now I was staring at the table I was leaning on to.

Suddenly, a smirk crept up my lips.

I slowly looked back up.

I'm so amazing, why haven't I thought of this sooner?!

I giggled evilly and twirled my hair around my finger, eyeing my lovely face.

I will be the Luna.

No matter what it takes.

Taehyung's POV

After Jungkook left, I let myself fall back on my bed. My wolf was silent, not able to see his mate like this.

My wolf wanted to be there for Jungkook so badly. I wanted to be there for him so badly. But he's distancing himself from me.

I pressed my eyes shut, the image of Jungkook's face while looking at me played in front of my eyes.

The image of Jungkook crying and looking so scared, when he found out that I was his mate, rejected him and told him who I was.

The image of Jungkook coming into my room to bring me food, when I hadn't come out of my room to eat and drink for those few days.

The image of Jungkook when I shouted at him how he could betray me, when he 'slept' with Jimin.

The image of Jungkook when he stood in front of me, when he found out about Avery and the child.

The image of Jungkook falling to the ground, hitting his head with his fist in progress.

And a lot more sad memories in which I made him cry and hurt flashed in front of my eyes like some sort of videotape.

'How am I supposed to fix this mess?

How am I supposed to get rid of Avery and the child?

I can't kill a 'innocent' person.
Let alone two. The baby is harmless, it isn't the baby's fault.'

This is all my fault.

I'm so stupid. How can I even call myself the Alpha?

I fucked up.

I fucked up so badly.

I gripped my hair, opening my eyes. I stormed towards the mirror in the room and chuckled angrily at myself.

I didn't even have a chance to announce that Jungkook was the Luna, my mate, officially in front of everyone.

'You did this, Taehyung.

Fix it.

You don't deserve Jungkook.

..You have to reject him.'

I screamed at myself internally, I couldn't hate myself more than right now.

I'll fix this,

Even if it kills me.