19

The picture above is the ginormous packhouse of the Lycan Blood Pack, just imagine it being summer so it's a beautiful green forest.
---------------------------------------------------

Jungkook's POV

I was silently listening to Hoseok who kept on rambling about all different kind of things, however somehow I couldn't stop thinking about my mate. I should apologize to him.

"--So I was like, 'why would you do that' and--hey, are you listening?" Hoseok nudged my shoulder. "H-huh? Oh, yes, I'm listening." I turned my attention back onto him. I heard him sigh. "Okay, listen. Let me tell you a few things about your Alpha."

..My Alpha?

My wolf felt happy at his words, but I tried to ignore it.

"S-sure. What about him?" I was now all-ears. "Has he told you his name?" I nodded. "Yeah, he said his name is 'V.'" I heard him sigh.

"His name is Taehyung. Don't let him know I told you this. I've known him since he was a kid, I know him better than anyone else." I just nodded, intently listening.

"Taehyung is a little bit.. How do I say this.. Different. I can't tell you everything, that's not up to me. He will have to tell you that himself. But.. All I can say is, please don't give up on trying to make him like you. He's stubborn, and he might seem so mean sometimes but trust me, he has a good heart. He has this really strong facade, but on the inside, he's a good guy. He can be a softie sometimes, but he prefers to look strong."

I shook my head. "I wasn't planning on giving up anyway. I just can't. I dreamed about having a mate ever since I was little. Even though he hurted me, I know he can't stay like that for forever. I'm sure he'll open up to me eventually, even if it means he want to stay friends. I understand it if he doesn't like me romantically, maybe I'm not his type. Being friends is already enough for me, since we can't get rid of the mate bond between us. And even if we could, we wouldn't get a second chance mate. So I'm just going to try my best, and if it doesn't work, I'll stay out of his life." I spoke truthfully.

Hoseok stopped in his tracks and held my shoulders, turning me towards him to look me in my eyes. "If he rejects you, I'll make sure he knows he's the most idiotic person to ever exist. I swear, you're too good for this world. He even killed most of your old pack members, yet, you say all of this. He doesn't deserve you."

I sniffed, with big, glossy doe eyes I looked at him. "R-really?T-thank you." He cooed and hugged me. I quickly hugged back, wanting to find his scent gland to imprint on my newly made friend so I can form a small bond, when I realized he's not a wolf.

"You can leave your scent on me, that's okay. I just can't scent you back." I smiled shyly and stuffed my nose in his neck, quietly scenting him to get familiar with him. I took a step back when I was done and smiled. "Thank you."

"Of course! We're going to have so much fun together!" Hoseok jumped up and down. I giggled. "I'm glad I met you. Again, sorry for the stone accident.."

"Tch. That's like the 100th time you apologized for that. Don't worry, it's okay. Now, let's find that mate of yours and show him what he's missing!" I giggled with a big smile on my face and nodded. He swung his arm around my shoulder and we resumed our tracks towards the pack house.

We're almost there, just a few more minutes.

When we arrived, Hoseok pulled my arm and took me towards the Alpha's office. He didn't even bother to knock onto the door and just barged inside, expecting to see him there.