35

Sungjae's POV

I sped towards Jungkook, who fell to the ground uncounsious. I widened my eyes and picked him up, grabbing the suitcase. I was as quick as possible, running towards my pack house.

When I arrived, I ignored the confused stares and whispers and went to my room.

I gently laid him down in my bed and sighed, not knowing what happened. Visible question marks above my head, I walked out of the room to see if I could get any information.

Jungkook's POV

When I opened my eyes, I groaned feeling a very bad headache forming.

When I adjusted my eyes to the light, I looked around the room, not recognizing it.

That's when everything came crashing back in.

Tears rolled down my cheeks in an instant, and I sobbed loudly. Uncontrollably.

I saw a window and noticed that it was dark, it was probably around midnight.

The door opened and I saw two eyes peeking through. "Can I come in?" I nodded at Sungjae, who was worried as hell.

Not thinking twice, I also blocked the mind link with Jimin and Jin.
I recently formed a small bond with Jin, to form a mindlink. Before me being in my pre-heat, of course.

I immediately hugged Sungjae, when he sat down on the bed. He patted my back, letting me cry on his shoulder.

I pulled back and gripped my hair, not seeing anything due to the blurry cheeks.

"What happened, Jungkook? You look very, very, bad.."

Not being able to form any more words, I pointed to my chest. "I-it h-hurts.." I choked out with a miserable expression, referring to my heart.

The next thing I know, he pulled me in another hug. "Hey, shh. Calm down, I'm here, okay. Calm down and tell me everything."

I nodded, trying to catch my breath. I wiped my eyes, hiccuping.

Taehyung's POV

"What do you mean 'he's gone'?! Where is he?!" I growled loudly. While Soohyun was showering, I went downstairs to prepare some food for him only to hear that Jimin, Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon can't find Jungkook anywhere.

"H-he also blocked our mindlink.." Jimin said, his shirt absorbing a single tear.

I widened my eyes, remembering.

'Jungkook? Where are you?'

...

"He also blocked my mindlink. Fuck!" I screamed.
"He can't be far. We need to search for him." They all agreed and I gestured for some guards.

"Find Jeon Jungkook, the Omega boy I was with. Don't come back without him, got it. Then don't come back at all." I warned. They nodded and ran away, scared since I'm not drinking the potion anymore.

Talking about that, would Hoseok have taken it? Messed with it? Where is he anyway?

I followed the guys outside, "We need to split up. Jimin and Yoongi, you guys are coming with me. Namjoon and Jin, you can go with these two guards. The other two guards can also form a group." I pointed out, making them nod.

"Okay, let's go." I ran to the forest, changing in my wolf form right away.

I heard multiple branches snap and footsteps behind me, meaning that the other guys also shifted.

'I'm sorry, Jungkook. You never deserved all of this. I'm so sorry you had to watch that scene..' I thought.

Jungkook's POV

After I explained, I saw Sungjae become mad. "Asshole." Was all he said, processing my words.

"You can stay here for as long as you want, I don't mind." I smiled. "Thank you, Sungjae. By the way, tomorrow and the coming three to four days you can't come in this room, if that's okay with you. My real heat will strike."

His eyes widened. "Oh, of course. I'll leave some suppressants for you on the nightstand."

"Thank you. I hope I won't be a burden.."

He shook his head. "Trust me, such a beautiful Omega as you will never be a burden."

I blushed, looking away.
"I'm tired..." I mumbled. "Oh, right. You can sleep here, that's fine. You can stay in this room for as long as you need, until your heat is over. Just use the mindlink whenever you need something, okay?"

I nodded, thanking him once again. He left the room, turning off the lights.

I sighed sadly and closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

Taehyung's POV

We've spent three hours looking for Jungkook, but we haven't found him.

I was sitting in my room, on my bed with a sleeping Soohyun next to me.

Again, my wolf is gone.

Whenever I touch Soohyun, he just disappears. That is until I talk about Jungkook, then he is suddenly back.

I get the hint, wolf. You don't agree with this. You want Jungkook.

I looked at Soohyun's sleeping face, smiling a bit.

Maybe it's because of the fact that I thought he was dead,

Maybe it's because of the fact it has been so many years,

Maybe it's because of the fact that we grew apart,

Cause I don't have those feelings for Soohyun anymore.

The kiss, felt wrong. When my wolf disappears, it's wrong. Soohyun holding my hand and touching me like in our childhood, feels wrong.

He acts like nothing ever happened. I mean, he's been gone for all those years, and he acts like nothing changed between us.

I just hope that when I tell Soohyun my feelings towards him, and that I have found my mate, everything will work out. I don't want him to become sad, I also realize that he must've missed me so much.

If he really kept his feelings towards me all along, I feel bad for him. I tried to forget him, I don't even feel the same way anymore.

Where the hell did Jungkook go to? I'm worried. His heat will start tomorrow, and only the thought of a different wolf touching him makes my blood boil.

But I'm mostly concerned for him.

What if he gets raped?!

I tried to close my eyes and fall asleep, but it seemed impossible.

Jungkook, where are you?

Please come back..