27

Jungkook's POV

"W-what's happening?" I asked no one in particular, my two eyes peeking out from the blanket as I watched the light flicker on and off.

I sat straight up in bed, deciding to walk over to the door only to open it to peek through.

No one was in the hallways, and it was completely silent.

Guess everyone went to bed early today.

Everything was dark, so I assumed electricity went out since I know that it wasn't 12:00 o'clock yet.

I shrugged and got back in bed, feeling way too tired to deal with any of this.

I made myself comfortable and I closed my eyes.

Or well, that was what I was supposed to do.

Instead, my eyes widened in horror seeing four pair of eyes staring my way, emotionlessly erupting from the dark.

Just in the corner, above the closet, near the window.

I shivered, noticing the eyes didn't even blink.

I was having a terrifying stare contest with something, for longer than two entire minutes which felt like eternity, before I looked away, panicking.

I just knew that the eyes never left my movements, and I was absolutely conflicted on what to do.

I was frozen in my spot.

'J-jimin.. Help..' I mindlinked him hopelessly.

In no time, I got a response.

-'Jungkook? What's happening? You alright?'

'N-no.. There is---there is something in my room, it's terrifying. It's a- alive..'

Narrator's POV

Jimin listened to what Jungkook said, his eyebrows furrowing to the point his entire forehead got the deepest rimples.

-'What are you talking about, Jungkookie? Should I come?'

'Y-yes please..'

Even while mindlinking, it was just an audible whisper.

Jimin didn't even bother to wake up the already sleeping Yoongi -I mean, when does he not sleep- already knowing that not even an sirene can wake him up.

And since he doesn't have a death wish, Jimin just strolls to the door while rubbing his eyes, quickly walking over to his best friend's -known as very dusty- room.

Once he arrived, he prepared himself for the worst. He inhaled deeply, preparing himself to be the strong Alpha he is -again forgetting the fact he's tiny, so if there is something bigger than him, he has to make a run for it- and opened the door to the dark room.

His eyes fell onto his best friend, who was hiding himself in his blanket.

His eyes scanned the room, not noticing anything wierd at first.

"Are you hallucinating or am I blind?" Jimin sassily asked, already putting his hands on his hips because he was regretting coming here for nothing.

He didn't get a response at first, at which he groaned.

"Okay then, I'm leaving." Before he could turn around, he saw an arm coming out of the blanket, his hand forming a fist while his finger pointed to a corner.

Jimin looked that way, scanning the corner up and down.

When he was about to say there was nothing, four bright eyes slowly turned his way, in the most scariest way possible.