49

Taehyung's POV

'Positive.' 

I looked up at her and my gaze hardened, "Not possible. There's no way, this could be possible. We did it safely."

She wiped her eyes, "B-but this thing doesn't lie. I-I'm really pregnant, of your child. I'm bearing your heir, Alpha.."

Tears welling up in my eyes, I forced myself to growl out, "No. You're not the Luna. I have a mate. I don't care that you're pregnant, abort it. I don't even believe you in the first place. Have you gone to the pack's doctor? What is their result?"

She widened her eyes. "N-no! It's a life we're talking about! I haven't gone to the doctor yet, I wanted to tell you first. The father. I won't abort it, it's my choice!"

My eyes turning a deep silver, I was fuming in both sadness and anger. "NO, IT ISN'T YOUR CHOICE! I'M THE ALPHA, I MAKE THE DECISIONS HERE! WE'RE GOING TO THE DOCTOR RIGHT NOW, AND WE'LL SEE WHAT THE RESULT IS! IF YOU'RE TRULY PREGNANT, YOU'LL ABORT IT. IT WASN'T A QUESTION, IT'S AN ORDER!"

Tears rolling down her cheeks again, she looked down submissively and I grabbed her upper arm harshly, pulling her to the door and opened it, ready to go to the doctor right now.

I looked up and again, my heart dropped.

Jungkook stood there, tears streaming down his cheeks.

I opened my mouth, but he beat me to it. "I-I know what you're going to s-say.. Don't. I've heard e-enough." It was barely a whisper.

He looked broken. Devastated, shattered, so hurt.

He averted his gaze to the she wolf behind me and looked back at me, we made eye contact and that's all it took for him to run away.

"N-no! Jungkook, wait!"

But I was too late. He was already out of sight.

Collecting all my anger, I dug my nails in the she wolfs' arm, making her cry out.

I glared at her, continuing my way to the pack's doctor.

This can't be happening, not now.

Jungkook's POV

Curiously, I stepped out of bed -not caring about my clothes- and walked after my mate.

Once they shut the door, I stood there silently, listening.

"A-alpha.. I'm pregnant."

"I-I'm carrying your heir, Alpha.."

My heart dropped. I felt the color drain from my face and my blood ran cold.

"ABORT IT!"

"No! It's a life we're talking about!"

"IT WASN'T A QUESTION! ABORT IT, IT'S AN ORDER!"

Those were the words that I could process, all the other things were too much.

It was like I stopped functioning, I went blank.

Suddenly, the door opened and I was face to face with a fuming a Taehyung. He opened his mouth wanting to say something, but I beat him to it.

"I-I know what you're going to s-say.. Don't. I've heard enough." I whispered, running away shortly after.

I couldn't feel my wolf.

It was like he disappeared.

Like I never had a wolf in the first place.

It was empty.

And it scared me.

I had no clue where I needed to run to, only one thing came in mind.

Jimin.

I barged in their room and as soon as I saw Jimin and Yoongi cuddling, I fell to the ground sobbing loudly.

Shattered.

My heart was shattered.

Jimin gasped, "Jungkookie! W-what happened?! Your clothes--"

"P-p-pregnant.."

Both Yoongi and Jimin's eyes widened. "Are you-"

"S-she..She's p-p-pregnant.." I shut my eyes tightly, but I knew that they knew what I was talking about.

"Oh my gosh, Jungkookie.. We're always here for you, everything will be alright.." I heard Jimin whisper, as he sat down on the ground next to me and pulled me in a hug.

Yoongi walked towards me and patted my back. "I already mindlinked the other guys, they'll be here soon."

Avery's POV

I smirked while grabbing a pregnancy test out of the drawer. Happily enough I haven't gotten rid of it.

I spended thirty minutes on trying to make it as realistic as possible, but I managed to draw a line next to the other, in the exact same color.

Positive.

Forcing tears down my cheeks, I ran towards the Alpha's room and knocked on the door.

Here we go.

When the my Alpha pulled me towards his office, I silently smirked but made it invisible.

He locked the door and once I handed him the test, his breath hitched.

"Not possible. There's no way, this could be possible. We did it safely." He said, looking up at me. Normally his gaze would scare me, but I had to keep up my act.

"B-but this thing doesn't lie. I-I'm really pregnant, of your child. I'm bearing your heir, Alpha.." I said, wiping my eyes.

"No. You're not the Luna. I have a mate. I don't care that you're pregnant, abort it. I don't even believe you in the first place. Have you gone to the pack's doctor? What is their result?" I widened my eyes, pretending to care.

"N-no! It's a life we're talking about! I haven't gone to the doctor yet, I wanted to tell you first. The father. I won't abort it, it's my choice!"

Yeah, a non-existent life.

"NO, IT ISN'T YOUR CHOICE! I'M THE ALPHA, I MAKE THE DECISIONS HERE! WE'RE GOING TO THE DOCTOR RIGHT NOW, AND WE'LL SEE WHAT THE RESULT IS! IF YOU'RE TRULY PREGNANT, YOU'LL ABORT IT. IT WASN'T A QUESTION, IT'S AN ORDER!" I shivered when his eyes went a deep shade of silver, he was mad.

I looked down and forced more tears down my cheeks.

He grabbed my upper arm harshly and dragged me out of the room, only to stop when he saw that Omega boy in front of him.

Don't tell me.. He's his mate?

I almost gagged at the thought. I would be such a better choice. I didn't knew who we needed to make jealous back then, I already found it weird to do it in front of that other Alpha and this Omega but I paid no attention to it, as I wanted to take to opportunity to brag about being with the Lycan. Also, it was my chance to be clingy with him.

I smirked as I saw tears rolling down the Omega's ugly face, him soon enough running away when he glanced at me.

I already made sure to cry again, when the Alpha glared at me.

He dragged me away, presumably to the doctor.

Hopefully, those doctors will keep their part of the deal we made and will confirm me being pregnant.

It took me a while to get them so far, but well, with a few lies and promises you can do a lot.

I smirked, looking at the Lycan's back.

Just wait and see, my Alpha.

Just wait and see.