3

Jungkook's POV

"--Jungkook?"

..

"Jungkook?"

..

"Jungkook, are you there?"

..

"Earth to Jeon Jungkook!?" Jimin raised his voice, shaking my shoulders. "O-oh. Yeah, sorry. What were you saying?" I smiled sheepishly. Jimin sighed dramatically. "I was telling you how it went but you didn't even listen!" Jimin said in a pouty voice, hand against his chest.

This dude can be such a drama queen.

"Yeah, sorry. But seriously, what were you saying?" I scratched my neck. "I'm not going to repeat all of that again, but, I was wondering if I should tell my dad about how the Alpha of the Lycan Blood Pack acted towards us, towards me. Should I? I don't want to bother him--"

"You should." I interrupted him. "I mean, what if Alpha decides to work together at some point or something like that? That Alpha can easily turn his back on us and attack us." I exclaimed. "I don't think my dad would do that. He isn't really on good terms with that pack right now.. I don't know why."

I hummed. "Then why not tell him? Only more reason to hate that pack." Jimin nodded. "Alright. Come with me." He grabbed my wrist, pulling me with him. I widened my eyes.

"I can't go in here--" I tried, but was stopped when he already opened the Alpha's office. "Dad, I need to tell you something about that Alpha of the Lycan Blood Pack." Jimin started, pulling me next to him since I was hiding behind him. The Alpha glanced at me and nodded at Jimin. "Go ahead."

Jimin told him everything and with each word our Alpha became more mad.

"Alright. Thank you for telling me, Jimin. Gather up a few strong warriors. We're going to pay him a visit." Jimin nodded and walked out of the room, leaving me here.

I stood there like a lost puppy until the Alpha spoke up. I immediately looked down, feeling really tiny and vulnerable. "Ah, Jungkook was it right?" I nodded. "No need to be scared Jungkook-ah. Jimin tells me a lot about you, you know? You're a good kid." I slowly looked up, not wanting to look in his eyes.

That's a really disrespectful thing to do, especially when you're an omega.

"R-really?" I shyly smiled. He nodded. "Yeah, he does. I can tell he's really happy about the fact that you're his friend." Our Alpha smiled. "Well, I need to get going now. Oh--In the meantime that we're gone, can you watch Ji-Ho and Myung for me? Those two curious pups ran away yesterday. I don't want to let it happen again, so would you mind to keep an eye on them?" The Alpha asked while standing up.

I smiled brightly. "I'm more than happy to do so, Alpha. Where can I find them?" I looked down again. "Oh, they're probably in the room with all of the plushies. I don't really know what to call that room, all of the pups just turned it into a mess." I giggled quietly. "Alright Alpha. Good luck and come back safely."

"Thank you, Jungkook. I appreciate that. We'll do our best." With that, he took his leave.

I looked back up and also left the room, going into a different direction. I happily skipped towards the room I like to call 'The pup room' and entered. I widened my eyes seeing the mess. The Alpha really wasn't lying.

I scanned my eyes through the stack of plushies -that could be called a mountain- and spotted four pair of eyes peeking to the door. Acting like I didn't see them, I walked further into the room and looked around. "Ji-ho, Myung, where are you guys?" I playfully played along, knowing their eyes followed me.

I could hear faint giggling. The smile on my face brightened. "Hmm.. Nope, not here." I said, 'checking' behind the couch. I walked over towards the table and bended down, looking underneath it. "Not here either. Where are you guys?"

Hearing that their giggling went up in volume, I sneakily walked towards the back of the mountain and suddenly jumped in it, plushies going everywhere. Seeing the pups running away laughing, I quickly stood up and ran after them, of course really slowly pretending that they're faster than me.

"Wah, you guys are fast! But I'm going to catch you!!" I speedwalked after Myung, his short legs doing their best to get away. I cooed internally, reaching out to him and carefully lifting him off of the ground, seeing his cute laugh. I putted him down and tickled him. "Okay, do you want to help me to catch Ji-ho?" I whispered, trying to make it sound like it was a secret. He nodded heavily and with my hand, he stood up, scanning the room for his friend.

Since I was a lot taller than him -his length only reached my knee- I spotted Ji-ho hiding behind a big potted plant. I smiled and pretended I didn't see him. Myung ran towards the couch, looking behind it.

Why are pups so cute? I really can't wait to give birth to my own.

Jimin's POV

Me, my dad and the warriors stopped at the borderline of their territory, glancing at each other and nodded. We ran towards their pack house, our four legs moving quickly trying to outrun the guards that were growling behind us.

Two of our warriors stopped and fought the guards, surprising them.

We continued to run towards the pack house and when we stood in front of their porch, we turned into our human forms. One of the guards that escaped, also transformed and widened his eyes. Guess he didn't know how we looked like in our wolf form.

I smirked and looked back at my dad, who knocked on the door once.

"Open up. It's the Alpha of the Blue Moon Pack. We brought reinforcements." The door immediately opened and we were met with a shocked guy, probably another guard.

We just walked into the house, ignoring him. Another two of our warriors followed us, and two stayed put at the doorway, watching our backs.

We walked through the house and searched for the Alpha's office. Once found, my dad just barged in.

"Jae, what did I tell you about barging in like that--" I scoffed looking at their Alpha who boredly looked up, not even looking fazed seeing us. His facial expressions quickly changed to amused. "Oh, look. We have visitors." He clapped in his hands, standing up.

"You guys are so stupid. This is really unbelievable. How dare you to enter our grounds, barging into our pack house and wounding our guards?" He angrily stated, after a guy whispered something in his ear.

"I can kill you in a finger snap. Did you forget who I am?" He said, getting more exasperated. He strolled towards us, stopping at a meter. "No, we didn't. You're the rude Alpha, the one who disrespects everyone and us especially." My dad glared at him.

Taehyung's POV

At this moment, I was done with them. I tried to spare them, I really did, but this is unacceptable. "You guys really made a mistake in coming here." I glanced at the doorway, seeing my strongest warriors there, ready to attack at any cost. I internally giggled. We killed whole packs, do they really think they're safe with their five warriors?

There were 21 packs in total. Now there are only 16 left.

Guess what happened.

Indeed, we killed them all.

I smirked, looking back at our 'visitors,' not even thinking twice.

"Kill them."