42

Narrator's POV

"Taehyung still hasn't came out of his room?" Jungkook softly asked Jimin and the other guys, as they were sitting in a quiet main room. It was 12:00, no one was allowed to be here anymore but neither of the guys cared.

Taehyung has been in his room for nearly four days now, blocked the mindlink with Jungkook and he hasn't even came out to eat.

Jungkook was worried.
Very, very, worried.

He and his wolf were processing the pain, the other guys making it more bearable with their jokes. He can always count on them, they're always comforting him when he needs it.

His heat ended right after the break down, his wolf being lost and not able to endure it.

Yoongi sighed. "He still hasn't come out.."

Jungkook nodded, staring at the floor underneath him.

"This is all my fault.." He whispered, making Seokjin scoff. "No, Jungkook. It's not. It's no one's fault, how many times do I have to repeat that, until you remember it? Yes, you made mistakes but so did Taehyung. Everyone makes mistakes, that's normal. Some are bigger than others, but can be fixed nonetheless. Also this, can be fixed, Jungkook."

Jungkook glanced at Seokjin, who finished his words. Namjoon patted his mate's back.

"He's right, Jungkook. You can fix this, we're here for you. Taehyung doesn't allow anyone to come in his room, only you haven't tried yet. His wolf, Jungkook, is in a worse state than yours, believe it or not. An Alpha wants to protect his mate at any cost, he there for him no matter what and they're loyal. Extremely loyal. They can't even think about hurting their mate. The only thing they want to do I make their mate happy. Taehyung's wolf is in a state of depression, since he failed that job. Jungkookie, you have to go see him. Only you are able to fix him and his wolf, otherwise this can be lethal for him. Please."

After Jimin's speech, Jungkook was crying silently again. "I know, I know.. I'll try my best tomorrow, I'll try everything I can, no matter what."

Jungkook's POV

'Even if it hurts me, even if it breaks me and tears me apart, I'll fix him.

I will.'

"I'm going to bed. I need to sleep, I'm tired. I'll see you guys tomorrow." I stood up and left, wiping my tears while walking to my room.

It was dark, nothing except for the faint talking of the guys could be heard. But even that faded, when I walked upstairs.

I stopped in front of Taehyung's room, making sure to whisper a quiet 'I'm sorry' like I've done every night. I wiped another tear away and entered my room, wanting to see Taehyung smiling the next day.

No matter what.

°°

I woke up to the chattering of birds, the sunrays shining through the room.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up, staring at the wall.

I ignored the pain in my chest and smiled, getting up and changed my clothes.

I brushed my hair and walked out of the room, going to prepare breakfast for both Taehyung and I.

I entered the kitchen and to my surprise not even Jin was there, so I had the whole room for myself.

I shrugged and began making pancakes, since there still were enough supplies to make them.

After a little while, I had a plate filled with them, decorated them with syrup, blueberries and raspberries. I licked my lips at my own creation, since it looked really delicious.