46

Jungkook's POV

"Wake up love, I made breakfast for you.." I heard Taehyung whisper lovingly. I noticed the smell of delicious food, so I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

I was met with my Alpha who was smiling brightly at me, in his hands he was holding a tray with a fruit salade, a smoothie, a sandwich with bacon and stirred eggs next to it and I didn't fail to notice a small flower as topping.

I giggled, pointing at it.

"O-oh.. I thought--I thought it looked cute.." Taehyung stammered. I smiled.
"It is. Thank you."

His silver eyes looked down at me with so much love and passion, it was enough to make me keep on staring at him for five minutes straight.

When he cleared his throat I looked away embarrassed, my face becoming red.

He chuckled in a deep voice which sended shivers down my spine. I focused myself on the tray of food that he set on the bed carefully and I took a bite out of the sandwich first.

I widened my eyes at the taste, it was really good. "How is it?" I heard my mate ask uncertainly. I looked at him and showed a thumbs up, "It's really good, you should cook more often.."

His boxy smile on display again, I looked away and tried to stop the pink blush from creeping up onto my face.

When I finished the most of it -I really tried eating all of it, but I felt like my stomach would explode- I smiled at Taehyung who was holding another grape in front of my mouth. I shook my head declining his offer, holding his hand to feed it to him.

"I'm really full, I'm sorry.." I fiddled with my fingers.

I felt bad that I couldn't eat all of the food he made specially for me, so I just grabbed another grape and ate it, ignoring the feeling of nauseous that formed.

"Don't force yourself to eat it, love. If you're full that's absolutely fine. I made a lot anyways, I can eat the rest of it." I nodded and raised my hand wanting to ruffle his fluffy hair, but didn't because I felt I was being a little too confident.

He 'tsk'ed and grabbed my retracting hand, placing it on top of his head.

The corner of my lips curved up in a smile and I did what I wanted to do, my brown eyes glistening because of happiness.

I giggled and moved forward to hug him. I put my face in the crook of his neck and inhaled his scent, "Thank you."

"You know, I want to establish a few rules, okay?" He said, hugging me back. "Of course, my Alpha. What is it?" I could hear him growl in tiny, "Okay, first off, call me 'your Alpha' more often, my wolf likes it. Anyway, when I scent you, feel free to scent me back. Don't be shy."

I nodded, the smile never vanishing off my face.

"Secondly, I don't want you being clingy with Jimin or any other wolf apart from me anymore, okay? I don't like it, and neither does my wolf."

I hesitated before I spoke up in a small voice, "B-but he's my best friend.."

Taehyung sighed. "I know, but please just don't, okay? Not in front of my eyes.." I nodded at this.

Not in front of his eyes, got it.

"Thirdly, feel free to touch me or whatsoever. I'm all yours, you're all mine." I could almost feel him smile at this.

I smiled in his neck, "Okay, I'll try to not be so shy."

He hummed, "And lastly, you can do whatever you want in this pack house. If you want something, grab it. If you want someone to do something for you, ask someone. You may order some guard around. If someone says something bad about you or thinks he or she is more important than you, tell them they're not, or ask me to come and defend you. I'll make an announcement very soon to tell everyone you're their Luna. They'll have to treat you with respect."

I blushed feriously at his words. He's treating me like a prince, his prince.

"I'll try.. I'm just not used to it, but thank you. Also, thank you for wanting to announce that I'm y-your Luna.."

He moved away, holding my face in his hand. I became even redder when he cupped my face and pecked my lips. "Don't thank me, I should thank you. Thank you for letting me 'finish' the courting and thank you for wanting to be mine."

Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, don't c--fail.

A tear trickled down my cheek, just because I couldn't express the happiness I felt. These are the most happiest days in my life, I've never experienced such a thing before.

"Aw, don't cry, love. You deserve only the best."

I looked up, staring into his silver eyes and slowly nodded, my face still in his hand.

He smiled brightly and kissed my nose. "Good. Now, let's go for a run, so our wolves can play together!"

I smiled at his enthusiasm,
"Sure! That sounds fun!"

Avery's POV

"Omg! Girl! I still can't believe you really slept with him!" I smiled, whipping my hair back with my hand. "Yes! He was so good! But well, I knew he would fall for my looks. Who doesn't want to be me?" I said proudly, giggling with the girls.

One of them was pretty silent but I paid no attention to her. Claire. I didn't like her anyways, she's too jealous of me.

"--So, girls, I still have to do a few things, so I'll see you later. Bye bitches!" I waved at them, walking back to my room knowing they all looked up at me.

But, like, really. Who doesn't want to be me?

I would be the best Luna ever. Everyone would need to obey me and I would have the Lycan all for myself.

I stepped into my room and locked the door behind me, staring at myself in the mirror.

I smirked, remembering what the Alpha did to me.

I wish I was his Luna.

The Alpha was the last one I did it with, no one has touched me ever since.

I smirked at myself, an idea popping up in my mind. I folded my arms over each other, the smirk never fading.

Just wait and see, my Alpha.

You'll be mine soon.

I'll be the Luna very soon.