36

Taehyung's POV

"Good morning Tae!" Soohyun greeted me with a smile as he woke up. I smiled a small smile back, "Good morning. How did you sleep?"

"Great! I haven't slept this good for such a long time! I always needed to sleep in my wolf form on the solid ground.. I'm hungry! Let's go downstairs and eat breakfast!" He pulled me out of bed, making me stumble unexpectedly.

..What?

Isn't he supposed to ask if he can eat something? After all, he's a guest.

Kind of.

He seems really comfortable already..

I shook my head and thought of Jungkook, how he always gets so nervous to ask me something.

I smiled at myself and followed Soohyun, entering the kitchen.

Of course, Jin was making breakfast for himself and Namjoon. "Oh! You guys! Do you want me to make extra?" Jin smiled.

"Yes pl--"

"No, we can do it on our own, thank you very much." I furrowed my brows at Soohyuns's unexpected and rude decline, giving Jin a apologetic glance.

He shrugged, "Suit yourself."

I leaned against the kitchen table and watched as Soohyun began making breakfast.

"Here you go." He said, handing me stirred eggs, bacon and a sandwich. "Thank you." I sat down on a chair and ate it, looking at the starved Soohyun.

He changed.

He really changed a lot.

His behavior, his looks, his manners, the way he talks and how he acts. Everything changed.

As I was thinking, i remembered how I went to rogue territory to search at the borderline for a brown wolf. The wolf who attacked Jungkook.

I never asked him who saved him.

A visible light bulb lit up and I stormed out of the room, ignoring the wierd stare of Soohyun.

"Jin! Namjoon! Jimin! Yoongi!" I called for them, seeing how I caught their attention. They stopped their conversation and walked towards me. "What's wrong?"

"Please tell me, that Jungkook told you who saved him back then from that brown wolf..!?"

Jimin's face lit up. "Yes, he did! It was the upcoming Alpha of the Crimson pack, why?"

"Do you think..?" Namjoon asked.

I nodded.
"I think he went to him."

Jungkook's POV

I was swimming in my own sweat, desperately needing attention. I grabbed the suppressant from the nightstand which Sungjae left behind and swallowed it with a bit of water.

I miss Jimin and the other guys so much.

But I don't want to see Taehyung's face, not after what he did. I don't want to see him kissing that other Omega, smiling like a idiot and forgetting I'm even there.

Like I don't exist.

'Sungjae~' I said through the mindlink. He responded immediately.

-'Do you need something?'

'Yes~ I want to cuddle, please!'

-'That's not a good idea, Jungkook. You said it yourself, when your heat didn't start yet.'

'I was stupid back then, come here!'

-'...Fine. If you're so sure..'

I smiled and waited for him to come.