16

Taehyung's POV

My eyes widened. I was staring at my mate, who just collapsed onto the ground. I looked at the deer and somehow, my wolf felt proud of my mate. But he was mostly concerned.

Count both of us in right now.

We are concerned.

I bended down and scooped my mate up into my arms, carrying him bridal style. I turned around and walked over to my bed, gently placing him in it.

I looked back at the deer and dragged it into my room, locking the door behind me.

I walked back to my mate and sighed while looking at him. I didn't think he'd actually catch it. He's an omega for god's sake! I honestly didn't mean it seriously, I thought he'd just go searching for one and fail, then come back later on and beg to use my shower.

But no, he actually did it. But look what happened.. He blacked out and now he's laying onto my bed, because somehow I feel pity towards the boy. And I feel.. Guilty? No, that's impossible. It's just that stupid mate bond, otherwise I wouldn't feel this way.

Never.

I grabbed a wet cloth and cleaned his face, quickly asking myself whether to remove his shirt or not. I inspected it and when I saw blood, my eyes widened once again and I quickly removed it.

I tried focusing on his side where the blood was, but somehow, I couldn't help it but to stare at his upper body.

..It was at this moment I was almost sure, that my eyes turned silver since my scent intensified.

'What the hell?! I drank the liquid I need to drink every two months, to hide it. Why is it showing?!'

I shook my head, feeling my silver eyes go back to their normal colour.

I breathed in and luckily enough, it worked to make my scent reduce. I have no clue what just happened, but I'll have to figure that out, as soon as possible.

I finished cleaning his wound on his side and dropped the cloth onto the floor. I walked over to my wardrobe and grabbed one of my pj's, so he would be more comfortable.

The top was easy. But the pants..

Determined, I slid his pants off and tried to not focus on his thighs, which I could mark so easily if I wanted t--What the hell, Taehyung?! I shook my head and quickly slid the other half of the pj on him.

When I was done changing him, I buried him under the blankets and walked over to my desk. I leaned against it and stared at the place my safe was hidden, trying to figure out what was happening.

Why it didn't work for a moment.

Guess I will bring Hoseok a visit then..

Jimin's POV

It's been a few hours and I'm worried about Jungkook. Is he back yet? If he is, he would inform me, right?

I walked out of my mate's room and walked to the entrance, when I noticed a trial of leaves, grass, and mud.

Seeing that other people were whispering, I got curious what happened. I walked up to a random person and decided to ask.

"Hi, do you know what happened here?" The person turned around and smiled. "Hi, yeah, there was an omega boy dragging a deer inside." My eyes widened. Jungkook did what?!

No, maybe it's not Jungkook. There are for sure multiple male omega's here, right?

"Do you maybe know where he went?" I asked. "No, I do not but I guess if you just follow the trail.." The person giggled. I smiled and said a quick 'bye,' before eyeing the trail.

There I was, like the wolf I am, following the trail in the pack house which would probably lead me to my best friend.

I walked up the stairs, making sure I wouldn't slip because of the dirt.

It ended right in front of the Alpha's room.

My eyes widened in horror when a scene popped up in my head. Happily enough it was Jungkook dragging a deer, and not Taehyung dragging Jungkook through the whole house.

..The poor boy would have a concussion because of the stairs..

I knocked onto the door, but as expected, no one opened it. I tried to peek through the keyhole but I couldn't see much. Just a white wall.

I sighed. Guess I'll have to wait then.. The door is locked, so there is no way I can get in. I also don't have a death wish, so waiting is the only option I have.

I turned around and walked towards my mate's room again, ready for more hugs.

Jungkook's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked, trying to adjust them to the light. What happened?

I sat up and looked around the room. My eyes immediately fell onto the deer and I groaned.

Alright, I remember now..

I rubbed my head, having a headache. I stepped out of bed and that's when I noticed two more weird things.

These aren't the clothes I was wearing before..

Wait a second.. This isn't my room..

My eyes widened. This is the Alpha's room. Did he do this..?

I felt butterflies swirling in my stomach at the thought.

Maybe he likes me now..!

I smiled shyly and that's when I remembered Jimin. I didn't waste another second to mind link him.

'Jimin! I'm so sorry I haven't said anything! Come upstairs, I'll explain everything to you!'

-'Indeed. You have a lot to explain. Which room?'

'The fifth door. Don't worry, you won't get killed.'

-'Be right there.'

I walked over to the door and unlocked it from the inside, waiting for Jimin.

When I heard a knock I opened it. "Explain." I smiled. "Come on in."

Taehyung's POV

"Come on in." I rolled my eyes at Hoseok's words. "I would walk inside, even if you hadn't invited me in. I need to talk to you. It's urgent." He closed the door from the log cabin in the middle of the woods, and walked over to the couch. "What is it?"

"The bottle with liquid I need to drink every two months, isn't working like before anymore. Signs are showing and I don't want people to find out who I truly am!" I looked straight into his eyes.

"Well maybe you're doomed for once! Sure, I might be a witch, but I don't know everything! You can't just barg in here, expecting that I know an answer to every question you have!" Hoseok stood up, walking towards the kitchen. "Watch out what you're saying. You know very well that if it wasn't for my actual dad, you would've been dead already!"

Hoseok muttered something I couldn't hear.

"Look, Taehyung, I know that. Okay? But--" He groaned before finishing. "Fine, wait a second."

He walked away only to come back with a book a little while later.

"By the way, it's 'V' for you." I corrected him. He glared at me. "Mister, I know you since birth. I practically raised you in some ways, so shut up." I rolled my eyes and looked at the book he was holding on to. "What's that?" I asked. "It's a book."

Now it was my turn to glare at him. "Don't push it." He just giggled. "Fine, fine. Everything about the liquid is in here. If there is something we overlooked, we will know." I nodded.

"Well then, what are we waiting for?"

---------------------------------------------------

A/N: I wanted to thank everyone for the reads, votes, and comments on this book! <3

I hope you are enjoying the story so far! 💜