11

Taehyung's POV

We arrived at our pack house and I glanced back at Jungkook. He was looking around with wide eyes, completely stunned. I rolled my eyes strolled forward, searching for Yoongi who's about to be dead meat.

I opened the door and stepped inside, not even caring about my supposed to be mate, Jungkook.
Some of the pack members were busy celebrating, since we defeated another pack. I sighed and walked over to the kitchen, getting a glass of water myself.

I gulped down the refreshing liquid and smirked, seeing Yoongi helping the Jimin guy with his wound on the couch in the corner of the room. I placed down the glass and walked over to them, clearing my throat when I stood behind him. I saw him flinch.

"You really disrespected your Alpha today." He slowly turned around to look at me, while Jimin was avoiding eye contact. "I'm sorry, Alpha. It's just--I was so happy when I found my mate. I couldn't let you kill him.. You would understand if you'd like your mate.. Why don't you pay attention to him? I'm sure he would love--"

"Enough!" I raised my voice.

"Wait--Jungkook, he's here?! I have to go to him--" Jimin tried to stand up but failed.

"Listen here, I want to make something clear. I don't care that you are an Alpha, in this pack your considered something lower. I'm not going to put a name on it, but you'll have to listen to me. I'm the Alpha. Got it?!" I growled while glaring at the Jimin guy. He nodded and looked at Yoongi with pleading eyes.

"Alright, come on, let's go to Jungkook." Yoongi helped Jimin to stand up and together they walked away.

I followed them with my eyes and saw how Jimin hugged Jungkook like his life depended on it, Jungkook shedding a few tears.

I felt my wolf pinching something inside of me but I don't care.

I simply don't.

What was I thinking?! Why did I bring him here?!

Jungkook's POV

I clutched tightly onto Jimin, not planning on letting go.

"I-I'm so glad you're o-okay!" I whispered. He smiled. "Me too, Kooks. Me too. I'm glad my best friend is alright. But.. I want you to meet someone." I stepped back and looked at the person next to him, who was staring at Jimin like he was made from gold or something.

"Kooks, this is Yoongi. My mate. Yoongi, this is Jungkook." I smiled and waved at him. "Nice to meet you, Yoongi. Take care of Jimin really well, okay?" He smiled.

Gummy smile.

"Of course, Jungkook. I will. Even though we just met, my wolf and I live for him. I already love him so much."

These words made Jimin blush feriously.

"Aww, Jiminie. Did the beta make the Alpha shy?" He mumbled something while looking down what seemed like 'shut up.'

I giggled. "I'll go now. You two need some time alone.." I trailed off. Yoongi nodded and I left, looking through the house for a bit.

This house is enormous..

I tried to avoid as many people as possible. I don't want any trouble..

I wasn't sure where I was going, but I just explored for some more. I ended up bumping into someone's chest, and I knew all to well who that is.

"Can't you watch where you're going?!" His deep voice sended shivers down my spine. "Y-yes, I'm sorry Alpha." I didn't look up.

I wish I had a mate like Jimin has. A loving, caring mate. I wish the moment we met was special. I wish the moment we met was like how I imagined all those times, and not how it turned out.. And I wish my mate could look at me, without having any kind of disgust on his face.