Skylox

Ty's POV

There he goes again, teasing me from afar. Adam just knew exactly what to do to get me to crave for him. At the moment he was sucking on a popsicle as Jerome talked to him. It wouldn't be a turn on if he wasn't looking directly at me.

"Ty? You Ok dude?" Mitch asked me. I simply made a head jesture towards Adam. Mitch laughed a little before going back to his game.

"I remember when Jerome did that to me, I didn't top that night but... That tongue of his sure can lick" He whispered to me and I laughed, if Adam wanted to play this game I could play to.

"Hey Biggums, come to the store with me while Adam watches the food?" Jerome called out. Mitch saved his game and got up.

"Sure, we'll be back in a couple of minutes, don't kill each other!" Jerome yelled as they left, now the ball was in my court, sure I would have done it when they were here but privacy is good. I got up and slowly walked over to my lover, his eyes watched my hips, finally taking the half eaten popsicle out his mouth.

I was now standing in front of him, I reached up and gave the popsicle a long lick making Adam groan.

"Adam...you'll go crazy before me" I whispered, he growled but it turned into a moan as I went in his shorts and softly palmed his member.

"N-no fair" Adam whispered as another moan left his lips.

"Who said I'm playing fair?" I asked as I brought my hand back, he whimpered but he was stubborn enough to stay there.

"Not so tough now are you big boy?" I asked him, His hands twitched dropping the melted popsicle. I smirked as I placed his hands on my waist.

"Don't you want to play with me Adam? You know you can have me whenever you like.... Bend me across the table... Or on the couch... Maybe even let me ride you..." I said slowly, I was careful enough with my own words, the thought made me crave for it to actually happen.

"B-but Mitch and Jerome could be back any second" Adam warned me.

"Why not let them watch as you show them I'm yours?" I asked, his touch on my hips tightened and it slip down to grope my ass but he stopped.

"Ty...You need to stop" Adam whispered, I let a playfully smirk bloom on my lips.

"Oh Adam... I'm only getting started" I teased as I got out of his grip and walked out the kitchen before walking up the stairs. He didn't follow me of course, I went in the bathroom instead of our bedroom and sighed blissfully as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"We're back! Ty you still alive?!" Mitch called out, I chuckled and.opened the door.

"Yeah, Mitch could you come up here?" I asked and I could've sworn I heard Adam curse under his breath.

"Sure" He said before coming up the stairs and stopping at the bathroom door.

"What's up?" I smiled as I pulled him in the bathroom.

"Woah Ok uh... I never topped before so I don't know what I'm doing" He said as I looked at him. Silence rang through out the room before we started laughing.

"I didn't pull you in here for sex! You're my go to man Ok, your kinda like apart of my teasing" I explained. He nodded slowly.

"What?" I rolled my eyes.

"If I sit on your lap, just hold me Ok? Or if I lay down, hold me" I said.

"Are you trying to make Adam jealous or make sure I don't walk tomorrow?" He asked, I laughed.