chapter thirty-two

ALLISON BANGED HER GUN ON THE DOOR, HOLDING HER HAND UP TO SOPHIA AS THE GIRL HELD UP HER GUN. "Takes a second." She whispered, waiting for a walker to come up to the door. However, not one did and she motioned for the girl to open the door and she did, pointing her gun in front of her.

Allison walked in after her, the two clearing out all the rooms in the house, them being oddly clean and organized. Sophia walked back into the room and she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "All the rooms are clean like-"

"Someone's here, yeah." Allison breathed heavily, scared that they will be there any second and ambush them. "Sophia we need to-"

The woman was cut off by the doorknob turning and she instantly motioned for Sophia to hide and the girl sprinted towards the couch, hiding behind it as she held her gun in her hands with her knife in her boot, just like Allison told her.

The door swung open and Allison hid in kitchen, the people's footsteps being heavy and violent. In her head, she counted about three people, or in other words, too much for her and Sophia to handle.

"Home sweet home!" A man's voice yelled, a laugh following.

"That's weird..." A woman said, Allison was shaking, her heart beating loudly as she worried about Sophia's safety.

"What now, Rebecca?" Another man growled.

"The door was already opened." Allison widened her eyes and spotted Sophia in the corner, trying to best to keep calm. She held up her hand and mouthed to her everything would be fine.

That was seconds before Sophia's arm was harshly grabbed and she whimpered, the gun now being knocked out of her hand and into the unknown mans, him pointing it to her head. "Found the trespasser." He chuckled, throwing her on tbe ground as Allison growled in anger, still not giving up her spot.

"This little thing?" The woman said, chuckling as she got into Sophia's face. "Where's your group, hun?"

Sophia just looked to her with a deadly look and the man slapped her across the face, the girl still not showing any emotion. "She said where's your group?!"

Allison got out from her spot, making the people look up towards her. "Right here." With the flick of her wrist, the knife was in the man's throat and Sophia scooted back, her eyes widening as blood splattered across her face.

"Ally, behind you!" Sophia screamed in fear before the woman was knocked out as a gun hit her head. She fell to the floor with a thud. It wasn't long before the same thing happened to Sophia.

The unknown group dragged their bodies into the living room and set them up against the couch, binding their hands with ropes as they put a gag around their mouth, silencing their screams.

Hours later, Sophia was the first to wake up once she felt water being splashed on her face.

"That's our clean water, jackass!" A woman's voice echoed as the girl's vision got clearer as did her hearing.

"You're awake. Good." One of the men stated, chuckling in an evil tone.

He grabbed her face as he leaned towards hers, Sophia trying her best to scoot back, but ended up just being blocked by a couch. She whimpered as he moved his mouth to her ear, nibbling on it. Tears fell down her cheeks as she prayed that someone good would save them.

"Take off the other one's gag, will you? She seems more fun." The man chuckled once he moved away from Sophia, her heart beating rapidly in fear as to what these people are gonna do to them.

Sophia was suddenly punched across the face and she groaned in pain, falling on her side as she sobbed silently.

"That's enough of that crying shit." The man moved towards Allison, slapping her across the face and she woke up with a groan, her eyebrows furrowing in pain.

As her vision got clearer, she started to laugh loudly, convincing the group and Sophia that she's gone mad. "You're fucking with the wrong people, mister." She laughed, leaning her head back in amusement. She felt a sharp part near her hands and she smiled, working on trying to rip open the ropes.

The woman stepped up and punched her across the face, once, twice, three times. "You're dead, bitch." Allison's vision was going in and out as the woman punched her and she heard Sophia's faint cries.

Looking to her left with blurry vision, she saw the man on the floor, her knife still in his throat, meaning he would turn soon.

"Alright, Becca, she's had enough." The man told her, pulling her away from Allison as she spat out blood, already feeling her face swell up.

"Oh, come on. Don't take it personal sweetheart. That man over there was Becky's boyfriend... so you could see why she would be just a little pissed." The stranger said, gripping her face in his large hands.

"Not my fault he didn't move away in time." Allison chuckled, giving him a bitter smirk, feeling a slight sting in her lip as blood ran down her chin.

"Becca." The man said, squinting his eyes at Allison as she glared back.

"What's up, Carver?"

"I think that the girl wants a beating. What you think?" Allison widened her eyes at that, mumbling 'no' under her breath.

"I heard a yes!" With that, the woman started to bring her fist down on Sophia as Allison screamed at her to stop. The man chuckled and proceeded to cover her mouth with the gag, but the man she had killed not too long ago came to the world of the dead and grabbed his shoulders, making the man groan in response.

Allison looked at the woman, her eyes widened as she struggled to comprehend what was happening. She didn't have to continue looking at her dead boyfriend before Allison got up off the floor and wrapped the rope around the woman's neck, her struggling to breathe.

She clawed as the blondes hand, her screaming in pain as she felt the skin tear off. With one final movement, her neck snapped within her grasp as she went towards Sophia, untying her as the girl moaned in pain. "You gotta get up." Allison cried, helping the girl off the floor.

Sophia gasped as she looked behind her and she pushed her out of the way, grabbing the gun and not thinking twice before shooting, sending the man down. Allison looked to her with wide eyes and saw her face fill up with guilt once she realized she just killed someone.

Sophia moved her gun towards the walker and Allison stopped her, having an idea. As she grabbed the gun and placed it in it's holster, the girl wrapped her arms around the woman's torso, squeezing tight as she sobbed loudly.

Allison hugged her back with tears in her eyes, the two of them sobbing as two dead people were in the same room.