chapter forty-nine

ALL ALLISON HEARD WAS THE SOUND OF EVERYONE'S SCREAMS AS THE BAT PIERCED HIS SKULL. Over and over again. It was like he was trying to make sure that nobody could recognized his face anymore. Every memory... every smile... every laugh... all flashed into her mind like a broken record. Negan' s laugh echoed around her, making her shake. Not only in fear, but in anger. She couldn't even believe what she had witnessed before her. Two murders of someone she cared about.

"Ally! You see this? This is what happens when you cross me." Negan laughed, panting slightly as he motioned Lucille towards her. "This is what fucking happens when you cross me!"

Daryl groaned, getting up off from the floor and punching Negan right in the jaw, him almost falling over. Allison sobbed heavily, the tears never stopping. Dwight placed his knee on Daryl's back, trying to hold him down.

"Stop! Stop!" Allison cried. She didn't even know why she was screaming at him to stop. She knew what was gonna happen next...

"Nope. Uh-uh." Negan clicked his tongue, shaking his head back and forth. "You hear that? Her fucking boyfriend just punched me and she wants me to stop!" He yelled to his men, his voice echoing all in Allison's head. She couldn't process anything right now, all she could think about was Negan and how he was gonna kill the man she loved.

Dwight walked up, his crossbow right to Daryl's head. Allison cried even louder, closing her eyes tightly. "You want me to do it? Right here."

Negan looked to Allison and shook his head. "No. You don't kill them..."

They dragged Daryl back in line, Simon gripping Allison and pulling her off from the floor once again. Negan sighed deeply and motioned for her to come over, Simon pushing her forwards. "Come here, babygirl." Negan gripped her chin in his hand, brushing her hair from her face. "Stand behind me..."

Allison breathed out shakily, obeying his orders. Her legs were like jello, threatened to buckle underneath her. "Please... stop." She whispered, thinking he didn't hear her, but he did and he laughed loudly. He inhaled looking up to see the sun was starting to come up.

"Okay." Negan stood up straight, walking up towards Allison. "Hold Lucille for me, would you?" Before she could even start to move, he grabbed her hand, placing the weapon in it. "Two hands, please... you know that." He gripped her other hand, her holding it tightly.

Sophia looked towards her, the girls lip quivering as she watched her stand there with wide eyes. She has never seen the woman look so... scared. Never.

Negan grabbed Rick's axe from the floor and then walked over to Rick, picking him up from his collar and drag him across the floor to the RV, Allison watching the scene unfold. "Oh, if I don't come back with Rick... Allison,"

She turned towards him, clenching her jaw to keep from saying anything she might regret. Negan smirked at her expression and threw Rick in the RV. "...kill the girl." With that, the two got into the camper and Negan started it, driving away after a couple of minutes.

Allison's looked to Sophia with wide eyes and then to Maggie, who sobbed heavily at her husbands body beside her.

-

It felt like hours before Negan had arrived and Allison was shaking. Why could he have taken so long? She was angry. Angry at him for purposefully making her wait so long and angry at him for making her wait to kill Sophia, especially since he knew that Rick was gonna return, safe and sound.

He was thrown to the ground, breathing heavily as he looked to Negan. Allison walked up to him, moistening her dry lips. "Where the fuck were you?" She growled, Negan smiling wide.

"Why? Were you worried about me?" He taunted, running his thumb along her lip before he brought his lips to her forehead, placing a tender kiss on her skin. Allison breathed in deeply and she hated to admit it but... she missed that. She missed the Negan that didn't kill people for the fun of it. She missed the times they had together.

He pulled away, grabbing Lucille slowly. Negan looked deeply into her eyes, leaning back as he bit his lip. "Those damn eyes."

Allison avoided his eye contact and he sighed, stopping right in front of Rick. "Do you know what that little trip was about, Rick?"

Rick didn't answer, his body shaking.

"Speak when you're spoken to..."

He nodded his head, Negan rolling his eyes. "It was all about the look." Rick looked to Negan, wanting to kill him right that second. "Ah, yep. See! That look. The look like I shit in your fucking scrambled eggs. I don't like that so... Simon, you got a pen?"

Simon nodded. "Yeah, I got a pen." He tossed it over to him and Negan caught it with ease, taking the cap off with his teeth and drawing a straight line across Carl's arm once the boy laid down on the ground.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Rick cried, shaking his head slightly. "Please don't."

"Me?" Negan was taken aback by his accusation. "I ain't doing shit." He got up from his spot and sighed deeply. "Rick, I want you to take your axe... cut your son's left arm off right on that line?"

"What?" Allison breathed out, swallowing nervously.

Sophia looked to the boy on the ground, crying even more than she already was. This cannot be happening. She thought to herself, the rocks digging into her skin as she leaned her whole body on her hands.

"Now I know, you're gonna have to process that for a second. That makes sense. But I'm still gonna need you to do it or all these people are gonna die." Negan told him, the man shaking his head rapidly.

"You- you don't have to do this... we understand. We understand." Michonne stammered, tears starting to pool in her eyes once again.

"You understand, yeah. I'm not sure that Rick does."

Allison watched as Negan demanded that Carl's arm gets cut off and Rick was crying, begging him to stop. She wanted this day to be over. Just be over. Rick screamed in agony as he held up the axe, Carl twitching on the ground, scared he would die.

"You answer to me! You provide for me!" Negan yelled, Rick repeating after him.

Allison looked away, not being able to watch anymore. She leaned against the RV, exhausted from standing too long.

"Dwight," Negan called out, the man answering almost immediately. "Load him up." He motioned to Daryl, Allison shaking her head.

Negan squatted down to Rick's level, giving him a sarcastic smile. "He's got guts. Not some little bitch I know. I like him. He's mine now. You still wanna try something? 'Not today, not tomorrow'. 'Not today, not tomorrow'? I will cut pieces off from... what the fuck is his name?"

Allison realized he was talking to her and she cleared her throat, sniffing loudly. "Daryl."

"Hmm, Daryl. I will cut pieces off from Daryl and send 'em to your doorstep." Negan laughed, getting up from the floor. "Welcome to a brand new beginning, you sorry shits! Now... I'm gonna leave you a truck. You could store it will all the shit your gonna give me. We'll be back for our first offering in one week!"

Negan gripped Allison's arm, her not even having any reaction. "I'm taking you." Maggie sobbed loudly at that, not wanting her sister to go.

Rick shook his head and looked to her, his heart breaking as he saw her being forced to be with Negan.

"Allison was always mine. You guys stole her from me!" Negan laughed, moving closer to her, to which she backed away slightly. "C'mon, let's go."

A/N

a vv sad chapter... i was originally gonna let glenn live but... i feel like it'll rlly take a toll on allison if he died
thank you for reading!