chapter fourty-seven

ALLISON WAS THE FIRST ONE TO MAKE HER WAY TOWARDS THE GATES ONCE SHE HAD SEEN DARYL DRIVE AWAY. The woman made her way outside with her weapons and saw Michonne and Rosita get into a truck, her following.

"What- what are you doing?" Rosita asked her from the drivers seat.

"I'm going with you." Allison stated in a 'duh' tone. Rosita and Michonne gave each other a look before she drove off, the woman only imagining where Daryl had gone.

Glenn has been missing for about three days and Allison could see it has been taking a toll on Maggie, which caused everyone to be extra careful around her, not wanting to stress her out too much.

"Right here." Rosita spoke, glancing at Allison from the mirror, who got out almost instantly.

"We walk from here?" Michonne asked and the Latina nodded her head, everyone following.

It was about five minutes of them walking and Rosita had stopped, seeming to be deep in thought as her gaze was set on the ground, blood on the floor. "This is where he shot her."

Allison was confused as to who she was talking about. Who had shot Denise? She couldn't ask because Michonne had lifted up the bushes, revealing Daryl's bike. "He's here."

The three woman walked into the forest, their weapons up. Allison narrowed her eyes, almost seeming to sense someone near them. She was correct as an arrow was shot by the tree beside her and her eyes followed from where it came from.

Groaning angrily, she ripped it out from the tree, stomping to his figure. "What the hell, Daryl?"

"Why'd you follow me?" He grunted, taking the arrow from her hand.

"Why are you even doing this? Are you trying to get yourself killed?" She pushed and he started to walk away from her, Allison huffing and gripping his wrist.

"Why'd you follow me?!"

She glared at him intensely and dropped his arm harshly. "You're doin' this for you, I hope you know that. Denise is gone."

He scoffed and shook his head. "When I got split off from Sasha and Abraham, he was out there in that burned out forest with them girls, he put a gun to my head! Tied me up! I even tried to help him."

"It wasn't your fault, Daryl." Allison told him, backing away from him slightly.

"Yeah, it was." He tried to walk off from her until she grabbed his arm, again.

"Daryl, just come back." She pleaded, him inhaling shakily at her voice. "We can figure this out together." She moved her hand down to his and he tensed at her touch, biting his lip slightly.

"I'll square it. I promise I will. Just come back." Michonne told him, Allison glancing at her from the corner of her eye.

Daryl looked from Michonne and Allison and he shook his head, his hand slipping out from hers. "I can't." With that, he followed the tracks he had in his sight and Allison closed her eyes tightly, darting her head to the ground.

"I can't either." Rosita spoke and Allison looked up.

"Ro-" She stopped herself, realizing that she couldn't change any of their minds. Wiping the tear that had fell from her eye, Allison walked the opposite way from them, Michonne following.

She suddenly stopped and turned around, hesitating to go after him. "I could've stopped him."

Michonne gave her a look of sympathy. "We all could've."

"We always figured it out together. We always came back to each other." Allison shook her head to herself and laughed humorlessly. "I think... I think I love him."

Michonne gave her a faded smile and gripped her shoulder, squeezing gently. "Let's get home."

Suddenly, there was a faint whistling and Allison widened her eyes, pointing her knife towards the noise instantly, Michonne doing the same with her sword.

Men from the bushes emerged and Allison furrowed her eyebrows, slightly recognizing them. Then, there was a man she definitely remembered. The man laughed hysterically and cocked his gun, making Allison place her finger on the trigger. "Negan's gonna love this."

"Dwight." Allison spoke, annoyance in her tone. "I thought you got away."

"I thought you did, too." Dwight raised his eyebrows. "Put down the gun, Ally."

Allison looked to Michonne and the woman sighed, taking her hand off from her sword, making Allison do the same with her gun.

"Tie them up, boys." Dwight ordered and the men took their weapons from them, the two woman becoming angry.

"What? You're gonna bring me back to Negan and you think he'd forgive you?" Allison asked Dwight, the man tying the ropes tighter on her wrist, her glaring at him threateningly.

"He already has darlin'." He smiled sarcastically, her scoffing at him. Dwight tied a rag around her mouth, along with Michonne, who was silent the entire time. "This is just a thank you."

-

Allison squirmed, her body starting to be uncomfortable by the way she was sitting. Her feet were sprawled out in front of her as her body was in an upright position, the ropes rubbing harshly on her skin.

Suddenly, Daryl and Rosita were in her sight and she relaxed, Michonne seeing them as well. That quickly went away as Dwight was suddenly behind Daryl, his gun towards his head. Allison's breathing picked up and he held out his hand, trying to get her to calm down.

"Daryl, behind you!" She tried to say, but it was muffled by the gag around her mouth, tears forming in her eyes as she believed that this was the last moment she would see Daryl.

Dwight's gun clicked from behind Daryl and she closed her eyes, not wanting to see what he would do to him. "Hi, Daryl."

Right as he surrendered, a gunshot went off and Daryl's body fell to the ground, barely conscious.

A/N

Y'ALL I- WE ARE ALMOST AT NEGAN. I AM BEYOND EXCITED. also,, thank you for all your votes and comments <3 it really makes my day!!!
I AM SO HAPPY FOR NEGAN.