chapter fifty

ALLISON GAGGED, THE BILE COMING UP HER THROAT AND GOING ONTO THE FLOOR. She sighed heavily, her stomach never easing of the pain. It was nearing the time when they could see Rick again and she was trying to go on, to see the ones she loves, but every time she would try to eat, she would immediately throw it back up. Everytime she closed her eyes, she would see Negan repetitively bashing Lucille on Glenn and Abraham's heads and she couldn't get it out from her brain.

She hasn't seen Daryl in three days and she was starting to think that Dwight had maybe killed him. Allison didn't want to try anymore. The door opened, her wiping her mouth and then turning her head towards the person.

"That's like the fifth time this week." The man chuckled, eyeing her in a manner that made her very uncomfortable. He stepped towards her and Allison backed away instantly, giving him a glare. "You know, you are very pretty."

"Yeah? You aren't." Allison snapped, trying to walk passed him until he gripped onto her waist, her giving him a threatening look. She tried to escape his grip, but he only seemed to grip harder.

She tilted her head with a small, teasing smile. He smirked back, thinking that she wanted what he did. He was wrong as she brought up her knee, hitting him right in the balls, making the man groan over in pain.

The door opened once again, revealing Negan, who raised his eyebrows at her, impressed at her actions. She scoffed and shook her head, walking passed him, inside.

"I would be lying if I said that didn't turn me on." Negan laughed, gripped her hand, making Allison turned around, her eyes casted at the floor. "You don't look so good." Her face was pale from the lack of food, her hands shaking immensely and her breathing shallow.

Allison ripped her arm away from his and walked back into his room, taking a swig of water before setting it down. "I'm fine."

"Now that..." Negan trailed off, clicking his tongue. "Is a lie."

Allison scoffed, shaking her head. "What do you want?"

"You're gonna have to elaborate because I want a-"

"From me. Why am I here, Negan?" Allison said his name with so much hate, he was starting to think she was actually mad at him.

Negan sighed, setting Lucille down by the bed frame. He reached up and brushed the hair from her cold skin, her shivering at his touch. "I have been looking for you, Allison. What I want... is you."

Tears started to pool in her eyes and she looked down, sighing deeply. "I didn't want to leave."

Negan chuckled, leaning back slightly. "Well, why did you?"

"You made me." Allison sniffed, hot tears rolling down her cold face. "You became a monster."

Something switched in Negan's eyes, the same look he gave her that night. It went away as soon as it came and she closed her eyes tightly. "I know what would make you feel better..."

She looked up, furrowing her eyebrows at his statement.

"We're gonna go see Ricky Dicky."

-

Allison felt herself shaking in nerves the closer they had gotten to Alexandria. She fumbled with her fingers as she watched the trees pass by, familiar trees.

"Oh, yes." Negan spoke in a sing song voice, smirking her way. "We're here."

Allison got out slowly and her eyes widened once she saw Daryl. He was wearing a sweater with matching sweats and his face was bruised and had faint scrapes on it.

Daryl glanced at her and he felt his chest tight. She looked awful. Her hair was matted and her skin was deathly pale. He was surprised she could even standing up straight right now. Just as he looked at her, she looked away, not being able to look at him much longer.

All she wanted to do was run into his arms, hold him tight and tell him everything was gonna be alright. But she couldn't. So she looked down, sweat on her forehead as the sun beat down on them.

"Little pig, little pig! Let me in!" Negan sang, banging Lucille on the gate, making her roll her eyes at his antics.

The gate opened slowly, revealing Spencer, who squinted his eyes at Allison behind him. "Who are you?" He asked Negan, the man laughing loudly.

"You gotta be kidding me."

"Allison?" Spencer was confused as to what was happening and he looked to Allison, hoping to get some answers.

"Let us in, Spencer." Allison demanded. That's when Rick walked up, his eyes softening once they caught Allison's gaze. Negan looked from Rick to Allison and he whistled, raising his eyebrows at the two.

"You said a week." Rick spoke out, looking to Negan.

"I missed you."

The gates opened fully and more cars started to pull up and the Saviors got out, Allison walking in after Negan. "Hot diggity dog! This place is fucking awesome!" He laughed, smiling wide.

"Daryl-" Rick walked up to Daryl, Allison shaking her head at him.

"Nope." Negan told Rick. "You don't speak to him. You don't look at him. Don't even breathe in his direction and I won't have to cut pieces off him."

Allison swallowed, wincing at her sore throat. She looked to Daryl, him looking to the floor with sad eyes.

"That goes for everyone." Negan told her, walking closer to her figure. Allison looked up towards him and he gave her a soft smile, pushing her hair from her face. He inhaled sharply and turned back to the Saviors, calling Dwight over.

Dwight was immediately at his side, ready to do whatever he ordered. "Yes?"

"Get Ally some food." Negan demanded, motioning for the woman to come closer to him. Dwight walked off and Ally obeyed, breathing out shakily as he ran his tongue on his bottom lip. "Alright!" He yelled out, telling everyone to come into the gates and so they did, going into the houses and grabbing everything they wanted.

Dwight came back minutes later with a sandwich for Allison. "Here." He shoved it in her direction and she shook her head.

"I'm not hungry."

"Just eat the damn sandwich." Dwight whispered harshly, Negan strolling along the streets carelessly as his men destroyed the homes.

Allison grumbled and grabbed it from his hand, some of the inside falling out. She bit into it and exhaled, scared that she'd throw up again. To her surprise, she scarfed down the whole thing and didn't feel nauseous at all.

Maybe being here really did help.

A/N

i can't wait to write more rick and ally scenes. i love their friendship.