Start

The next day, many doctors entered Izuku's room; they had all kinds of tools to perform the surgery on Izuku.

They first started by implanting the prosthetic arm. The doctors had to install a port that would allow them to connect the wires to the nerves, allowing natural movement.

The surgery lasted for a day until the doctors installed the prosthetic.

After the doctors finally installed the arm, they proceeded to do the surgery in his respiratory system

After the doctors finally installed the arm, they proceeded to do the surgery in his respiratory system. The surgery lasted 3 full days in which the doctors did their best to try and artificially rebuild most of his respiratory system. Finally, they managed to install the artificial respirator as it was connected from a mask to a big box that pumped air into his lung. It would be uncomfortable to move around like that, but it was better than nothing.

Finally, after 2 weeks of constant check-ups and therapy for his new arm, he was discharged and allowed to go back to his house.

Once he was back home, Izuku made it pretty clear he wouldn't go back to school; instead, Izuku opted to finish the school through online methods. After negotiating with the principal, he accepted, and thus no longer Izuku would have to go to that school.

Izuku also developed a habit of walking around the nearby areas as a way to keep himself physically. His parents opposed that as they argued, it was dangerous, but after Izuku promptly ignored them for 3 days and did it anyways, Inko and Toshinori gave up and gave him permission.

Izuku kept going through his little walks for a week, but one day, three men jumped in front of him as he was walking down the road.

Man 1: Hey, kid, that arm looks really expensive.

Izuku: Eh?

Man 2: And that thing too!

The man pointed at Izuku's respirator box.

Man 3: What do you say if you give it to us?

Izuku: N-no way I need it to live!

Man 1: Then, if you die, you will have nothing to worry about.

Man 2: Let's take it.

As the men began to close in on Izuku, someone spoke up.

???: Its a bit low to attack someone who is handicapped, you know?

The thugs turned around and saw an old man with white hair, blue eyes, and a black shirt.