Dawn in Hosu

The incident in Hosu was all over the news, the infamous League of Villains had attacked again and had caused chaos all over the city. Meanwhile the Hero Killer Stain had also been captured by the authroties.

Meanwhile in the city hospital, in one room, laid Izumi, Tenya and the Todorokis, in different beds as they were makimg their recovery from the scars of the battle.

Tenya: Guys.... I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything I did and what it caused, please forgive me!
Izumi: H-Hey Iida don't worry about it, we are friends after all, friends must support each other.
Shota: Yeah, that is what friends are for, I was not just going to stand in the side when you were in need for help. 'Never again...'
Shoto: But please don't go around doing this every so often.
Tenya: Guys.... Thank you very much! And don't worry! I will not let this happen ever again!
Shoto: Next time you do though, make sure we are all heroes strong enough to do it.
Tenya: Right! Thanks Todoroki!
Shota: 'Ever since the sports festival, Shoto has been more open to others, and he has gotten closer to Izumi, I'm glad... And it was all thanks to Izuku.... I owe him so much, I want to repay him one day, but.... There is only one thing I can offer.... Will he.... Will he even accept it?'
Tenya: Izumi, do you know where is your brother? I would also like to thank him and apologize to him.
Izumi: I beleive he is with the police, I heard him murmur something about it.
Shota: Shouldn't he be resting as well.
Izumi: He wasn't damged at all, just a few bruises and a small cut, but nothing severe.
Shota: I see, I'm glad.
Izumi: Me too.
Tenya: Your brother really is amazing, and without a quirk, I can only wonder how you will be!
Izumi: P-Please don't compare us, I am nothing compared to him.
Shoto: Your brother has his good points, but you as well, you shouldn't doubt yourself so much.
Shota: True Izumi! You are also awesome in your own way!
Izumi: B-Bu-
Tenya: I also agree, looking at it objectively, you are definitely the strongest on our class.
Izumi: Thanks guys but... I do still beleive that my brother is the best out of us, that is why.... That is why....

They all stared at her.

Izumi: Please dont tell anybody..... But I received something from my family that I think it should be his.... But I just... Dont know how to give it to him....
Shoto: You have to try.
Izumi: But what if-
Shoto: You will never know until you do it.
Izumi: I see.... Thanks Shoto!

Izumi stood up from her bed and went to hug Shoto, whose face suddenly turned the same color as his scar.

???: *cough* *cough*

Izumi stopped hugging Shoto and they all turned to the door.

Izuku: Did I interrupt something?
Izumi: I-I-Izuku emm... No...nothing at all....
Izuku: Uhuh.
Shota: Izuku, I'm glad to see you are safe.
Izuku: I'm glad too see you doing well too. How are your wounds, do they still hurt?

Shota showed him her hands.

Shota: Just a little, but is nothing I cant endure.

Izuku walked to her. Izuku grabbed her hands gently, as he didnt want to apply pressure in fear of hurting her. This actually took Shota back.

Izuku: I see, I,m happy you weren't hurt more, but please take care of yourself.
Shota: I promise.
Tenya: Midoriya! Please let me-
Izuku: Wow, I will stop you right there, I know what you want to say, and dont worry it is nothing to apologize to me for. Emotions are part of human nature, they are a driving force that has pushed us forwards since forever, but don't let them take you over.
Tenya: What do you mean?
Izuku: Use your emotions to drive you forwards in life, remember the feeling everytime you train, it will remind you what you are doing it for, but if it takes you over, you will lose your mind for sure and become a shell of your former self.
Tenya: I see, thank you for such wise words!
Izuku: No, I beleive it is common sense.
Shota: Well what is common sense to you, maybe words of wisdom to us, great one - shota said while holding her laugh.
Izuku: Hey! I'm not that smart.
Shota: Oh really, Mr. I built some jet boots and a tazer gun all by myself?
Izuku: What do you expect? I was going up against some crazy popcicle and an overpowered kernel?

Shota let out a small laugh while Izuku smiled behind his mask. Shoto smiled as he looked at his sister. They who had to endure so much, were finally being saved. Izumi meanwhile smiled as she looked at her brother, it had been a long long time since she had seen him joke around someone. Imside her though, she really wished, that the one laughing along her brother, was her, just like in the times that are so far now.

Izuku: Oh before I forget.

Izuku stepped out of the room and then when he walked back he was holding a briefcase. He opened it and showed them for injections.

Izuku: This are a medical prototype of Kater Industries.
Tenya: Of Kater Industries?!
Izuku: Yes that is where I am doing my internship.
Tenya: A-Amazing.... I expected nothing else from you!
Shoto: Y-yeah...
Izuku: Mr. Kater heard about the incident and sent this to you, they will help you heal faster, the hospital is already notified, they will apply it later on.
Tenya: Please send our thanks to Mr. Kater!
Izuku: I will, oh and also, I beleive the police and heroes will come here to give you a long talk.
Izumi: Greeaaat....
Shota: Did they say something to you?
Izuku: They just warned me about getting myself in dangerous situations and the likes, they cant really do anything to me since I didn't use a quirk.
Shota: Lucky...
Izuku: Eh, what can I say - Izuku said as he shrugged - I will be taking my leave, if you excuse me.

Izuku was about to exit the room.

Izumi: Izuku!

Izuku turned around.

Izuku: Hm?
Izumi: I.... I need to speak with you...

In the hall...

Izuku stared at Izumi, their green eyes looking at each other.

Izuku: Are you just going to stare at me? Or are you going to talk?

Izumi gave a dig breath.

Izumi: Izuku, I know you rejected this once before but..... Please let me pass One for All to you!

Izuku was actually surprised by this.

Izuku: I will tell you what I said to All Might, I don't want nor need your power.
Izumi: I know but!.... But.... I think you will do much greater things with it than me!
Izuku: I am not they type to go around in a pajama punching people.
Izumi: Still! I know you can find a way for it to be used the best! This quirk should have been yours from the beginning...
Izuku: No, if it was passed down to my younger self, I can see myself becoming a hero whose ideals are much greater than him, and would be crushed by the pressure of them, so in a sense I have to thank you, also I have already found a better use for it.
Izumi: Then-
Izuku: Izumi, do you want to be a hero?
Izumi: Y-yes...
Izuku: Do you want to save people?.
Izumi: Yes.
Izuku: You want to be the greatest hero there is then?
Izumi: Yes.
Izuku: Then, you will take that power, learn how to handle it and stop making me ashamed of sharing a chromosome with you!

Izuku then turned around and left.

Izuku: Oh, also, besides if I had a quirk, I wouldn't be able to do the stuff I did without getting punished.

After that Izuku walked away. Izumi looked at her brother and a small smile formed.

Izumi: 'Even if it was just one... He did joke with me at the last moment.... And if even him was willing to trust me with One for All.... Then what else can I do besides doing what he told me? Brother.... Thanks'

-----------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note: Hey there! Sorry this chapter was short but it had been almost two weeks since my last update of MaM, and I just couldn't handle it and I had to write even if just a little bit. I haven't been updating because I am currently on exams, but I finish on Wednesday, so from then on you can expect a return to normal which is around a chapter every two days. That was all have a nice day!