Phase 3

Just a few days after Kater's funeral...

All the heroes had gathered themselves in two different locations, the first, Jaku City, and the other, Gunga Mountain Villa, the new headquarters of the Paranormal Liberation Front. Izumi, Shota, Shoto, and Bakugo, along with a few additional Class 1A and B students, were stationed in Jaku. In contrast, Momo, Kirishima, Jiro, Mezo, Koda, and a few others were stationed near Gunga. A massive battle was about to begin, probably one of Japan's most significant between Heroes and Villains. In a tank, Nana Shigaraki was asleep while Doctor Kyudai, the former doctor of All for One, looking over her as the process finished. When it was done, Nana is supposed to become the ultimate villain and do what not even All for One could do, take One for All, but one no one truly knew is that they were all just puns being moved in a larger stage...

In the Prime Minister's office, Seih sat down on a sofa and took a sip of his cup of coffee.

"Finally, after all these years, it is happening," Seih commented, he had a smirk on his face.

"Indeed, it is," Shuji replied while turning on the television. "Are the drones in position? We must be able to have a clear view of the battlefield."

"Yes, they are," Seih replied. "Everything is all set and done."

"What about the contingency devices?" Shuji asked; they were doing quite the risky thing, so it was better to always be ready just in case things go off track.

"I have it with me, I just had to do a few teaks due to the reports we received from our contact in the P.L.F.," Seih said. He had been waiting for this moment for a long time. A few unexpected things had dragged their plans for a few years, such as the menace of Overhaul, but last year, everything had smoothly come together, so now, it was time to act.

"The military and the H.P.S.C are ready to execute the plan at a moment's notice; now, we just sit back and watch," Shuji said, a smile forming in his face as he rested back in his chair.

"It will be a nice firework show," Seih commented.

In Jaku City...

The time had come, the pro heroes, which included Aizawa, Present Mic, Crust, Rock Lock, Mirko, and a few others, led by Endeavor, entered the Jaku General Hospital, which is where Kyudai was taking care of Nana until she was ready to wake up. The heroes stormed the building, surprising the unsuspected workers of the place; Kyudai, who was walking in the main hall, turned around to see the big group of heroes.

"Doctor Kyudai Garaki!" Endeavor's voice boomed. "You are under arrest for your affiliation with All for One and the League of Villains!" Endeavor spoke up.

Kyudai stared at the heroes in shock, he then started paling, and finally, he screamed in terror and ran away further into the hospital.

"No! No! No!" The doctor screamed as he fled from the heroes. "This can't be happening! Not right now! Not when we are so close!" The doctor said as tears formed in his eyes, and he kept running. As the doctor tried to run away into his lab, Aizawa caught him with his scarf and pulled him back.

"You are not going anywhere!" Aizawa shouted as he pulled the doctor towards him and set his foot on his back to prevent him from escaping. Endeavor and the rest of the heroes finally caught up to him.

"The rest of the hospital has been evacuated." Present Mic commented.

"It is time to end with this crusade." Endeavor said as the heroes stepped towards the lab door. Aizawa handed the doctor to Present Mic and went with the rest of the heroes.

"No... no... no..." The doctor muttered. "It won't end like this... I won't let all the work of All for One go to waste... It won't end like this!" The doctor shouted at the top of his lungs. Present Mic looked down at the doctor with a particular disgust, knowing that he was touching someone who was part of something much dark and sinister than he would like to know. As the doctor finished his scream, a few screeches were heard from behind the lab doors, making the heroes stop in their tracks; they were wary of what was behind.