My own path

The inscriptions for going to high school are now open. All over Japan, thousands of middle school students are eager to join the highschool of their dreams, and Izuku Midoriya was no different. For months he had trained under his new mentor, Izuku still knew he had a long way to go, though, but he was confident in his skills to at least pass the entrance exam.

He woke up like any other day; he expected to make the call to register to have a secure spot to participate in the day of the exam.

As Izuku was eating his breakfast, Toshinori sat down in front of him, something Izuku disliked. He had resorted to just ignore them for the time being, he didn't want his environment to turn into one of the constant shouts, so Izuku would rather avoid interaction with them. Every time they tried to talk to him, or Izuku was forced to speak to them, Izuku felt his blood boiled in anger, Izuku was angry, furious, and full of wrath. Still, Izuku wasn't a man of words but rather a man of action. For the sake of keeping a peaceful environment, he would release that wrath against the practice dummies in Dan's dojo; those dummies always ended up all beaten and broken.

Back to the topic, Izuku as soon as he saw Toshinori sat down, he grabbed his plate and stood up.

Toshinori: Izuku, I need to talk with you.

Izuku ignored him and turned around.

Toshinori: Please hear me out; it's essential!

Izuku: Whatever it is, I don't want to hear it.

Toshinori: Please, I know you are mad but hear me out!

Izuku figured it out Toshinori would not stop bothering, so he made a choice.

Izuku: Make it quick.

Toshinori: I'm All Might.

Izuki widened his eyes, how was that possible? This skeleton of a man was All Might? Wad his delusional? But he thought it through, same hair color and eyes, similar height, similar voice, just make it buff and you have All Might. A shadow covered Izuku's eyes, and without turning back, he spoke.

Izuku: Continue...

All Might: Please answer this first, do you seriously plan to join the hero course of UA.

Izuku: Yes.

All Might: Well, then... I wanted to tell you this. My quirk is one called One for All. It has been passed down through many holders until it came to me, its a stockpiling peculiarity and created to make good, I have seen your progress and determination. I am still worried about you though, your incapacity and quirklessness are a problem, so I want to offer this power to you, I know it will help you be the hero you want to be, so please accept it.

There was a moment of silence in there.

All Might: Izuku?

Izuku slowly turned around with some tears in his eyes.

Izuku: You know what I got from that?.... You were just like me in the beginning...You were always my biggest hero, and yet I didn't know it, only because you didn't trust me enough to tell me, you knew how much I admired you, and however you still rejected me..... Then you proceeded to be the cause of why I was left in this fucked-up state, and I need to be in life support only surviving through this damn serums, then... You saw how much I had progressed to tell me you didn't believe in me because of something I couldn't control and something you did to me.......

All Might: Izuku, I think you-

Izuku: SHUT UP!... I DONT NEED NOR WANT YOUR STUPID POWER, YOU CAN GO SHOVE IT UP A FOR ALL I CARE!..... Izumi... She was the one supposed to inherit, right?