Next Level

In class 1A.

Aizawa stood infront of the class with Izuku right beside him.

Aizawa: Now that you have your provisional license, you are now legally able to do hero work. You will now be able to do your residencies, although this ones will be much different than the ones you did before during the sports festival. I brought in some older students that will explain this better to you. You may come in.

The door of the class opened and Mirio, Nejire and Tamaki entered.

Aizawa: They are the closest ones in the school to being actual pro heroes, they are the Big Three of UA.
1A: 'The Big Three?!'
Aizawa: You may present yourselves. We can start with Amajiki.

Tamaki then stared intensely at the students, sending shivers down their spine. After a few seconds...

Tamaki: Its no use... It doesnt matter if I imagine them with potato heads....

Tamaki then turned around giving his back to them.

Tamaki: I want to go home....
Nejire: Oh come on Tamaki! Dont be like that! This is our little kitten Tamaki! I'm Nejire! Its a pleasure to meet you!

Nejire then went one by one asking questions to the students.

Nejire: Hey why do you have that mask are you sick?
Shoji: W-well...
Nejire: Why do you both have those scars? Is it because you are twins?
Todorokis: U-umm....
Nejire: Hey! If your horns are broken do they regenerate?!
Mina: I-I dont know.
Nejire: You are All Might's daughter right? What is it like?!
Izumi: I-I...
Nejire: Oh!

Nejire then approached Izuku.

Nejire: You are Midoriya right?! So it is true the first yearers have a teacher from the support course that is their age! Why is that? What happened to your mask?
Izuku: Could you please back down.
Aizawa: Would you hurry up? Also stop harrasing the staff.
Mirio: O-oh! Dont worry Eraserhead! I will take care of the rest! The future will be?!

Absolute silence....

Mirio: You were supposed to say dark! Well that was a failure!

Izuku stared at them three with an unreadable expression.

Aizawa: I know what you are thinking... Yes this are for real...
Mirio: This must be really confusing for you all... Say, why dont you all fight against me?
1A: Eh?!
Mirio: I think its the most rational way for you to experiment this first hand, what do you say, Eraser Head?

Aizawa glanced at Izuku who nodded at him in response.

Aizawa: I will allow it.

In the training grounds, all the students were getting ready for their fight with Mirio. Aizawa and Izuku stood to the side along with Bakugo and Shoto.

Aizawa: You wont go?
Shoto: We didnt get our license.
Aizawa: 'You have both calmed down eh?'
Bakugo: Oi nerd, what are your predictions.
Izuku: They will be completely obliterated.
Shoto: Are you sure?
Izuku: Absolutely, experience will play a great factor in here, they will all be defeated, except maybe for....

Mirio: Lets start!

The students charged at Mirio but he evaded the attacks with his quirk... Mirio faded through the attacks and also the ground ti be able to take the students by surprise. He punched the students hard when they were in range, knocking them all out witg just one kick or punch. Incidentally though he also faded through his cloth so that alos caused a small distraction especially for the girls. In just a few minutes, Mirio had completely defeated all of 1A, except for someone...