Prepare

Izumi and Mirio met up with Sir Nighteye and told him what had just happened in their meeting with Overhaul. Sir decided to let them both go and he would continue with the investigation. For the next two days Izumi was haunted by the thought of not saving a little girl from a known criminal. After two days, Izumi was summoned by Sir Nighteye to his office. As she was about to go she saw, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Shota and Kirishima were leaving too. The five of them walked through the same direction in awkward silence until finally they realized they had all been summoned to the same place, Sir Nighteye's agency.

As they went to the floor above them, they saw that a lot of heroes were gathered outside a conference room. The 5 UA students met up also with the Big Three who had also been summoned.

Izumi: Mirio!
Mirio: Oh! Izumi, so you guys are here too!
Shota: Hado, do you know something of what is going on?
Kirishima: They just told us to come here.
Nejire: We know as much as you do, we just know its something really big!
Tamaki: They thought of it.... Scares me...
Kirishima: Oh come on Tamaki! We will do this!
Mirio: Listen to him! We will all do this!
Uraraka: I'm not sure if to be excited or scared.
Tsuyu: If it is big, then it must mean its important.
Izumi: There are a lot of top tier heroes here too.
Shota: I noticed that too.
Mirio: Whatever it is, this is what we have trained for, so we must do it the best we can!
Izumi: Hey.... Isnt that Mr. Aizawa?
Uraraka: You are right!
Shota: Mr. Aizawa!

Aizawa heard the call of his students and was a bit surprised to see them there. Aizawa walked towards them.

Aizawa: So you are here too?
Tsuyu: We seem to have been summoned by the heroes we are doing our residencies with, kero.
Izumi: Mr. do you have any idea as to what is going on?
Aizawa: We dont know, none of us know, we were just told to be here today.
Nejire: This only makes the mystery much more intriguing.

Izumi looked around the room once more and she saw someone she didnt expect.

Izumi: Gran Torino?!

Gran Torino was alereted by her yelling his name. Gran Torino walked towards her.

G.T: So you are here too.... Dont screw this up!
Izumi: I-I wont I promise!
G.T: You said that last time!
Izumi: S-sorry!

Nighteye at that moment called them all into the conference room. Sir was standing along with Bubble Girl and Centipede at one end if the table and all the heroes sat down around the table.

Sir: Thanks to everyone for coming here as soon as possible, we are going to touch a very urgent topic. As you know, two weeks ago, the HPSC sent a memo to notify that the search for the villain named Overhaul, was to be intensified. My agency was specifically tasked to find Overhaul and his hideout as well as what he was up to. Our current research has found something most.... Disturbing to say the least, Fat Gum please explain to them what happened to you and your team.
Fat Gum: Right, during the patrol I was doing with Red Riot and Sun Eater, we encountered a small gang fight and we had to break it up. During the affair, someone shot a bullet at Sun Eater that seemingly deactivated his quirk, although the effects were temporal. Another bullet was shot at Red Riot but this one bounced off his body thanks to his quirk. We apprehended the gangsters, who later confesed and we were able to trace the origins of the bullet back to the Shie Hassaikai we also managed to recovered the bullet that bounced off and in we gave it to the police.
Sir: Thank you, my agency decided to retrieve it though, so we could do a more in depth analysis, and we have the results, you may come in.

Some door behind Sir opened.

Students: 'Izuku?!'
Sir: This is Izuku Midoriya, some of you may already know who he is, I reached out to Kater industries for their help with their advanced technology and also for Izuku. Please tell them what you have found.
Izuku: Right, so after analysing the components of the drug, we found something rather.... Odd to say the least. We found pieces of DNA in the substance, of human DNA, this was in the form of small pieces of skin.
Sir: Two days ago, Mirio and Ilektra encountered Overhaul by accident. They found with him a little girl who apparently is his daughter. They both reported that the girl had bandages in her arms and legs, and was scared of the man.
Izuku: After analysing further, we discovered that the pieces of skin were essential for this drug, the main component. This is because the effects of the drug happen due to a quirk.
Sir: We assume that Overhaul has been doing experiments on his daughter to harness the power of her quirk and create this quirk erasing bullet.