Change

U.A. Meeting Room after the day of exams...

All U.A. staff members were sitting, including All Might, they were giving their review of what they had seen and anything that surprised them.

Aizawa: ... For me, that is all I could say, I will evaluate them further later on. Since the top 40 has been decided, I will speak with Vlad to agree on the list.

Vlad: Indeed though to me, they were all promising.

Midnight: Although your daughter really is something else, All Might.

Present Mic: She blew up the Zero-pointer so quickly! I guess it is to be expected since she is your daughter!

All Might: Oh please, all of that she has achieved it through hard work.

Aizawa: I really hope she is not like you, because if she is, then we will have issues - he said as he glared at All Might.

Power Loader: Speaking of which.

Power Loader stood up.

Nezu: Something wrong?

P.L: Not precisely, but... All Might, Izuku Midoriya is your stepson, right?

All Might: O-oh yees.

Nezu: Titan's son? What is it with him?

Power Loader then put in the table Izuku's Zero Point Reactor.

Power Loader: Does anyone know what this is?

They were all clueless.

Nezu: A reactor, I believe?

Power Loader: Yes, but its a zero-point reactor... Zero Point! This was theoretical science until just a few hours ago when he gave it to me! This source of energy can change the future!

All Might: He did this...

Power Loader: You bet, and under 25 minutes too! At first, I thought it was a joke, but then I did some tests with it, and what a surprise I got when the energy output was so great I almost fried the electric circuits of this place and myself! He did this with just the materials in the workshop, which were basically scrapped material! All Might, are you sure he doesn't have a quirk?!

All Might: I'm sure about it...

Power Loader: Then this kid is definitely destined for greatness, he has the potential to be the most extraordinary mind of the century! No... Probably of the millennia!

Nezu: He sure sounds interesting, Power Loader keep an eye on him, I want to see what he can do. All Might, do me a favor and please bring him here as soon as possible.

All Might: What? Why?

Nezu: I just want to test his intelligence level, or have you try him before?

All Might: No, I don't think so.

Nezu: Very well then, it's settled.

All Might: 'How am I supposed to get him to listen to me now...'

In the Yagi Household.

All Might entered the house after his long meeting. He greeted his wife and daughter and then went upstairs to what he thought as "the cave" and knocked on the door.

All Might: Izuku? Are you there? I must speak with you, please its essential.

After some 2 minutes of no answer, All Might opened the door to see Izuku submerged in his notebook, he slowly turned his head and locked eyes with All Might.