License

In Kater's office, the next day.

Zabier was sitting on his chair while talking through the phone.

Zabier: So, you are working on convincing the diet?
Teki: I am, its going well so far, the progresists supported me and I convinced important members of the status quoists to join me in observing Izuku through the tests.
Zabier: I'm glad everything is going smoothly.
Teki: We still need approval from the Prime Minister though.
Zabier: I'm sure you will convince him.
Teki: I have already spoke with him and he says he will support us in exchange of two things....
Zabier: And they are?
Teki: The first is to make sure the status quoists back him up in ensuring a funding for a "quirk related" program. The next concerns you though.... The PM wants Seih Industries to take over in regards of equipping this program, and for that you must give Seih access to some of your technology.

Zabier sighed.

Zabier: You know I dont trust that man.
Teki: I know, but it seems to be the only way, without the seal of the office of the prime minister, the project wont go anywhere....
Zabier: *sigh* You are right... Fine.... But I will give him very limited access, the least information he knows the better.
Teki: I agree, I will speak with the PM then, have a good day.

Teki hung up and Kater sat back into his chair. He then brought his hand to his chin as he was thinking...

Zabier: 'Quirk-related project?...'

At UA highschool...

1A: Super moves?!
Aizawa: Yes. We dont normally allow first yearers to participate in the license exam but due to the recent events, we need as many heroes as possible. The super moves will help you in the exam. This people will help you come up with your super moves.

Aizawa then pointed at Cementos, Ectoplasm, Midnight and Izuku.

Aizawa: Come on lets go to the gym.

In the gym.

Cementos and Ectoplasm used their quirks so the rest of the students could practise, meanwhile Aizawa, Midnight and Izuku stood at the side.

Midnight: They really seem motivated.
Aizawa: I wonder why that is....
Izuku: I dont need a psychic quirk to know what you are thinking.
Aizawa: You know its true.
Izuku: All I did was kick their butts a few times.
Aizawa: But that gave them the motivation they needed to keep improving, you have quite the influence on them, class A and B, even if you dont want to admit it.
Izuku: I'm just doing what I think is right.
Midnight: Then why not be a hero? You are very good at fighting.
Izuku: That may be true, but my true strength is elsewhere.
Midnight: I cant deny that.
All Might: Everyone's working hard.

The three of them turned to All Might who was near the door.

Aizawa: All Might.
Izuku: What are you doing here?
All Might: Well... I am here... Even though nobody asked me to be here because I didnt have anything else to do today!
Izuku: There is a reason why you werent asked to be here you know? You should be recovering in your bed, just wait until your wife discovers it!
All Might: You wouldnt!
Izuku: Maybe, maybe not, if there was a way to you know.... Buy my silence?

All Might approached Midoriya and handed him the equivalent of $40.

All Might: Not a single word to your mom, okay? And also I will pay you in advance just in case for a future time.

Izuku took them.

Izuku: It was nice making business with you.
Midnight: Looks like being at Kater has started to influence you.
Aizawa: If sure you already have enough money from what that company gives you, why do you need to extort him for money?
Izuku: Because why not? I like the feeling.
Aizawa: What a brat
Midnight: Izuku here is correct though, All Might you should be resting.
All Might: Hey, its the special moves class right? I wouldnt miss this, I am a teacher too you know. Which reminds me, Izuku come with me for a moment.