Changes

In the League of Villains' hideout.

Nana: No fair sensei! How it is possible we were defeated! It cant be!
All for One: Please calm down Nana, we have to just try again.
Nana: And if it had not been by that brat, we could have killed Stain!
All for One: Brat?
Nana: Yes sensei! That green haired brat from the festival! Damn him!
All for One: Oh, him.... Interesting... I will have to keep an eye on that....

Izuku walked down the halls of the hospital, he was immersed in his own thoughts when then...

All Might: Izuku!

Izuku turned to see the deflated form of All Might walking towards him.

All Might: Izuku! Are you alright? What happened? Does anything hurt?
Izuku: Why do you care?
All Might: Can't I care about my son?
Izuku: I've already told you to not call me that, Mr. Toshinori.
All Might: Izuku... I know what you are thinking... And I can't blame you.... But you have to know I wont let you be hurt.... Never again.
Izuku: Is that so? Then tell me, why are you always late on everything? Weren't you the great hero who would put everything aside to save someone, even their family?

After glaring one last time at All Might, he walked away. Izuku walked out of the hospital and began to walk towards Kater Industries, as Zabier had requested his presence. After a long walk, he finally reached Kater industries and made his way towards Zabier's office.

Izuku: You requested me, Mr. Kater?
Zabier: Indeed, first of all are you good, I got news about the whole event and such.
Izuku: Yes Mr. Kater dont worry about it.
Zabier: What did the police tell you?
Izuku: They just warned me about getting myself in dangerous situations and Endeavor will get the credit.
Zabier: Yeah, they must be pretty embarrased that a kid did their job better than them, it would have been perfect for you to increase your popularity.
Izuku: While it would have been nice, it was never even in my plans to capture him, so it doesn't really affect me.
Zabier: I see. How did the test with the jet boots go by the way?
Izuku: They work perfectly. They cab go 2 times faster than the prototype and can reach 4 times the height of the old ones as well.
Zabier: I'm pleased to hear that, do you have them there? I would like you to go with me to the board meeting that is in a few minutes.
Izuku: The board meeting?!
Zabier: Is there a problem?
Izuku: N-no, its just it took me by surprise. Also the boots were damaged by Stain in the battle, I fixed them but I would have liked to test them.
Zabier: Don't worry about it, I'm sure they are fine, come on, or we will be late.

Zabier and Izuku stepped out of Zabier's office and Enrico began to follow them from behind. They went to grab Izuku's jet boots and also at the request of Zabier, he took out his extra Zero-Point Reactor. They then walked towards the meeting room. Once they reached it, they entered and there Izuku saw all the directors of the company sitting around a table.

Zabier: Thanks for coming to all of you, I know this was abrupt, but I just couldn't wait to show some things developed by my intern. I know some of you expressed your doubts, so I hope this will be able to settle any disputes.

Zabier then grabbed the boots and the Zero-Point reactor and put it on the table for everyone to see.

Zabier: This are the final version of the jet boots Izuku Midoriya used in the sports festival, Izuku please tell them what was improved.
Izuku: T-thanks, um, the difference is that this boots are able to fly up to 2 times faster and go 4 times higher than the originals.

The directors began to murmur between themselves.

Director 1: May I ask something? Those boots must require ungodly amounts of energy to work right? How do you power them?
Izuku: With this.