Training

Izuku opened the door of the house and stepped to the side to allow Izumi and Shota to enter. He then entered and closed the door.

Shota: Thanks for having me!
Izumi: No problem!
Izuku: I'll go change.

Izuku then went to his room and left the two girls alone who then went to the living room.

Shota: It has been a while since I was here.
Izumi: It sure has, I'm glad your father let you come, he had forbidden you from going for a long time.
Shota: Yeah, when he discovered your father was actually All Might, he lost his shit.
Izumi: Does he know about my dad's real form? I never got that.
Shota: He doesn't, I dont even think they have seen each other in over a decade.
Izumi: That's good, you are the only one outside our family and dad's close friend grouo who knows. Did he ever tell you to stop relating to us?
Shota: He did, but Shoto and I ignored him, you could say that was our first act of rebellion, although we payed a heavy price...

Shota rubbed her arm where she had some barely visible burn marks...

Izumi: I'm sorry you had to endure it.
Shota: Dont worry, you helped me a lot during those days.
Izumi: If only I had done the same with Izuku...
Shota: Yeah... I should alos have helped him... But as I was dealimg with my father.... I was afraid you guys would have left me alone.... I wouldnt have been able to endure it alone...
Izumi: We would have never left you alone idiot, but... We all did mistakes.... If there was a way.... For everything to be fixed.... I would do it.... No matter the cost....
Shota: Really?
Izumi: I would give up my quirk if that was the toll to be payed.
Shota: You really do love your brother heh.
Izumi: Of course, I will give up my life to save him if necessary.
Shota: I would do the same thing for my brother.

Meanwhile Izuku stood behind a wall, hearing everything.

Izuku: Hm.

Izuku walked into the living room.

Izuku: Are you ready?

Shota: 'Wow'Izumi: We are!Izuku: Very well then

Shota: 'Wow'
Izumi: We are!
Izuku: Very well then.

Izuku sat down on a chait infront of them with the table in between them.

Izuku: With what do you want to start.
Izumi: Well...
Shota: We were having troubles with English, Math and History.
Izuku: Okay then we will start on that order.
Izumi: You know how to speak in English?
Izuku: Yeah, I thought you did too.
Izumi: When did you learn?
Izuku: I taught myself through reading a couple of years ago, I was bored.
Shota: Do you speak any other language?
Izuku: Yeah, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Spanish, French, German, Mongolian and Russian. I was planning to learn Arab and Iranian too, but they recquire more time.
Shota: Wow...
Izumi: Wow indeed.... How can you remember all of them?!
Izuku: Dunno, I just can. Anyways we will dedicate 1 hour to each subject, it is currently 3:30pm so we should finish at 6:30 and then we will have a hour fighting lesson.
Shota: Sounds good for me.
Izumi: Me too.
Izuku: Very well then lets start, say a sentence in English, you go first Izumi.