Understanding

Bakugo: Oi! Oi! Oi!

Izuku slowly opened his eyes as he heard Bakugo whispering to him while furiously tapping his shoulder.
Izuku rose his head up and then shook it he looked around until he locked his sight on Bakugo.

Bakugo: Finally, took you long enough to wake up.
Izuku: Bakugo.... Whats happening?
Bakugo: What do you mean what's happening?! Have you forgotten about yesterday?
Izuku: Yesterday? Oh! Right, right, sorry.
Bakugo: Took you long enough to realize that too, and you are supposed to be the genius? Stop cuddling with Icy-Hot and come with me.

Izuku immediately went red.

Izuku: R-right, just wait a few seconds.
Bakugo: I'll be waiting outside.

Bakugo walked out of the dorms. Izuku meanwhile gently lifted Shota's head off his shoulder and she put her on the sofa. He also grabbed a blanket that was in another sofa and covered Shota with it. Izuku went to his room and took a quick shower and put on a new pair of clothes. He then grabbed his holopad and was easily able to access to Aizawa's email where he downloaded the resume the HPSC had sent to every teacher about the performance of the students. He walked out of his room and then out of the dorms. He saw Bakugo standing outside the doors.

Bakugo: Finally, we dont have all day.
Izuku: Right.

Bakugo and Izuku walked to the nearest training grounds, the walk there was a quiet one. When they reached there, Bakugo went to the middle of the training ground and Izuku sat in some nearby stairs. Izuku took out his holopad and began to read Bakugo's resume.

Izuku: Well according to this thing, your physical abilities, but it is your personality and lack of ability to act hero like that made you fail.
Bakugo: So what am I suppose to do? Change my entire fucking personalitu?!
Izuku: No, your personality, more precisely your ruthlesness, tenacity and determination is what make you so efficient in the battlefield.
Bakugo: Then what do I do?
Izuku: Be a beast in the battlefield, and a gentleman off it.
Bakugo: But what if I only want to be in the battlefield? I want to be a fighter hero not a rescue hero.
Izuku: There will be a moment where you will be forced to do something you dont want to do, so you must be ready for it. A true hero, a great hero, should not only save bodies but minds as well.
Bakugo: What do you mean?

At this point Bakugo decided to go and sit in the stairs as well.

Izuku: I guess you know about trauma or PTSD.
Bakugo: Of course I fucking know.
Izuku: Well then, you know the people going on about their lives, who are oblivious to the hero world, most are not prepared to be in the middle of a battle or a disasters, physically and mentally. We are though, so it is the job of those who are prepared to help those who arent. We help them physically by putting them away from danger, but the mental scars are still there, they will forever live with that fear, so as a hero you must be a beacon of hope. You have to give them hope that thanks to you they wont have to be in danger ever again, and if they are, then you must be the hope the clingue on to, that you will come and save them. As an effect you must also want those people to be comfortable by it, berating them and belittleing them will not help your case.
Bakugo: I know.... But.... Tsk.... All my life I have only treated people good when they show me something worthy of respecting.... Those people are fragile.... They are weak.... I just cant truly sympathize.
Izuku: They are not weak you know? You dont know their struggles, you dont know their problems, you dont know what they have to go through every single day. They maybe weaker than you physically, but they maybe stronger than you in some other fields. Strength comes in many ways, sometimes, even to live is an act of courage and strength.
Bakugo: What do you consider to be, true strength?
Izuku: I will say what a wise man told me... To hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that is true strength.
Bakugo: How.... How do you achieve this strength?
Izuku: You have power over your own mind, not outside events. Realize this and you will find strength.
Bakugo: How will I know, when I have become the greatest hero?
Izuku: When you are good at something, you will tell everyone, when you are great at something, everyone will tell you.