Fateful Meeting

Izumi and Shota walked out of their classroom after saying goodbye to everyone and they walked down the hall. They were making small talk as they were making their way to the support course. When they finally reached the door of Izuku's class, they really didnt expect what they were going to see.

The doors of the class suddenly bursted open from an explosion and a big cloud of smoke covered the halls. The girls had to cover their mouths and nose so they wouldnt inhale all the smoke.

"Not again!"
"Come on!"
"Are you serious?!"

Those were some of the screams of the people inside. Soon many of the students came out of the class while coughing and waving their hands around to try and disperse the smoke. Then even the teacher came out of the smoke while doing it..

Teacher: That's it, class dismissed! You may all go now! Midoriya, please Hatsume in cleaning everything up!
Izuku: Yeah, yeah.

Meanwhile in the classroom, Izuku took out a small fan and turned it on to try and disperse the smoke more. He then after securing a small corner sat down on top of a desk.

Izuku: Why do I always get dragged into your mess?
Hatsume: Sorry not sorry! At least I have someone to keep me company, and to help me clean all up!
Izuku: Who said I was going to help you?
Hatsume: What?
Izuku: Have this.

Izuku threw the small fan at her.

Izuku: There is a mop on the other side of the room, clean it up yourself.
Hatsume: But the teacher said you were going to help me!
Izuku: You have to learn to deal with the consequences of your actions, and if the consequence was a total mess with much more reason.
Hatsume: Fine Mr. Mature.
Izuku: Thanks.
Shota: Is it safe to come in?
Izuku: Shota? Ummm, yes just try not to breathe too hard.

Shota and Izumi then walked into the classroom.

Izumi: Yeez, what the hell?
Shota: Did a bomb go off here or something?
Izuku: You can ask that to Hatsume.
Hatsume: I was just testing a new baby! There cant be tests without failures!
Izuku: The thing is you fail almost every time.
Hatsume: Hey! Shut up! One day I will catch up to you Mr. Brains!
Shota: So, is this something natural for all of you here in the support course?
Izuku: Pretty much, why do you think that our class is on the most isolated part of the school?
Izumi: It all makes sense now.
Izuku: Anyways, why did you come here?
Shota: We want to train.
Izuku: Huh? But the exams are over.
Izumi: You always said that the practice makes master.
Shota: We want you to help us so we can continue to grow!
Izuku: I see.... Well.... I guess I have no other option.... Lets go.

Shota lookee at Izuku, and though it was barely visible, Izuku had a small smile on his face...

Hearing those words had a strange effect on Izuku. He felt good... He was now sure, that he could change people, and thus he could change the world.... He may have doubted himself before, thinking that what he dreamed of achieving was something far greater than him.... But now, he had the reassurance he needed and he was once again full of determination. He looked at Izumi, and wrath filled him in, but he was not angry at his sister, no.... He had developed a neutral attitude towards her as he was still wary of her and trusted her very little.... He was angry at the society that had created the values that led Izumi into doing what she did.... He despised the thought that this society did nothing to change its values.... He knew being mad at Izumo for all of eternity wouldnt lead him anywhere... He had to tackle the root of the problem.... So that no one will make the same mistake ever again, and thus no one will suffer from it ever again... He always had the beleive that people had the ability to change in one way or another... But now he was certain he himself could foster that change, and nothing made him happier then that, as little by little, the pieces were all falling down in place.