This Was Just The Beginning...

Back at the party...

Seih looked through the window at a distance; he heard as someone entered the room.

"So, you failed again?" He heard the voice asking him. He turned around and saw Shujin Kage, the Prime Minister of Japan, standing behind him.

 He turned around and saw Shujin Kage, the Prime Minister of Japan, standing behind him

"Yes, but this time, I won't leave any loose ends," Seih commented.

"This is what happens when you defy my teachings, Han, I let it pass when it first happened because you were still relatively young and immature, but now it's the third time, I won't allow it to happen again," Shujin said with a stern tone of voice. "Do you remember what was the first thing I taught you?"

"I do."

"You can only rely on yourself, and nobody else, other people are just tools you can use for your own gain, any other sort of relationship would be a lie and will drag you down, remember it well," Shujin said.

"Of course." Seih grabbed his things and walked out of the room.

"Where are you going?" Shujin asked.

"To make sure the knot is properly tied."

...

Izumi looked at Enrico's red eyes, she got chills just from looking at them, those were not the eyes of someone who could genuinely be considered human anymore... She looked down at Kater, he seemed to have passed out.

"My priority is to get him and Jitsuna to safety, but..." She looked up at Enrico, who was taking a fighting stance. "I don't think this guy is going to let me, so in that case." Izumi gently put Kater in the street, being careful to not make his situation worse, but she also kept an eye on Enrico, ready for the moment he decided to strike. Once she put Kater down, she stood up, and in less than you can blink, she appeared behind Enrico.

"A frontal attack will probably be blocked, in that case, I will strike from behind!" Izumi kicked Enrico at the back of his knee, making him lose balance, but Izumi was surprised at just how rigid his body was.

"I guess I won't have to hold back much!" Izumi thought. She grabbed Enrico by the back of his suit and lifted him, just to slam him back to the ground on the other side, away from Kater. The force with which Enrico was attacked was so great that he actually bumped up after hitting the ground, leaving a small crater in the road. Izumi extended the palm of her hand and created an energy blast on it; she then placed her hand on Enrico and fired, blasting Enrico away from the site.

Izumi moved quickly towards Kater, and carefully lifted him up to move him, so he wouldn't be in the middle of the road. She went to Jitsuna and, again, carefully, took him out of the car; she was grateful for all those rescuing lessons she did in school. Once Jitsuna was down, she laid him down next to Kater; she took off her sweatshirt and ripped it, creating a small blanket in which she placed Kater's and Jitsuna's head so they wouldn't have to be touching the ground and risk any possible infection; better safe than sorry.