I-Aftermath

As the sun rose, Vlad and Jitsuna continued to play their guitar. Finally the reached the end of the song. When he stopped playing, Shota and Izuku hugged each other and the rest of the ones there applauded.

Vlad: Thank you! Thank you! We'll be here all day!

Izuku and Shota then separated.

Izuku: You dont do it so bad.
Shota: Neither do you.
Izuku: Lets do this again sometime.
Shota: Of course.
Izumi: So... What happens now?
Dave: I pay for my crimes that is what happens.
Melissa: No, dad! There must be other way!
Dave: What I did was terrible, Melissa,  I must face the concequences.
All Might: Dave....
Melissa: Dad....

Suddenly the doors of the elevator opened and a bunch of Japanese soldiers came out with their guns risen.

Shoto: The army?
Izumi: What are they doing here?
Izuku: Sorry, I sent a distress signal and called them just in case.

An officer then walked from behind the soldiers and reached the front

???: I am Captain Dave Thrawn of thw Japanese Maritime Self Defense Force,  we received a message about a villain attack, can anyone explain to us the situation?All Might: I will

All Might: I will.

All Might then walked to Thrawn and shook his hand.

Thrawn: All Might, is a pleasure to meet you.
All Might: Thanks. You see captain, there was a villain who took control of the tower, but we managed to defeat him.
Thrawn: As expected of All Might. May I ask where the villain is?

All Might then pointed to the pole where Wolfram was hanging from as his shirt had gotten stuck in it.

Thrawn: I see, go arrest him boys.
All Might: There were othee villains who were knocked out in the lower floors, we will arrest them too them.

Thrawn turned to a soldiers.

Thrawn: Tell Colonel Breman to search all the floor thoruoghly.
Soldier: Yes sir!
Thrawn: Anything else?
Dave: I... I was the one who orchestrated all of this... I must be arrested too...

Thrawn looked at David and then turned to All Might.

Thrawn: Is that true?
Sam: Wait!

Sam then appeared from behind.

Sam: The proffessor had nothing to do with this... I was the one who organized everything, I allowed the villains to come here... The professor was jusg being manipulated, if there is anyone who is to blam, that should be me... Leave the professor alone...
David: Sam....

Thrawn looked at Sam before giving the order.

Thrawn: Take him away.

The soldiers then arrested Sam and he offered no resistance. Sam was then taken away.

Thrawn: We will take care of things here now, you may all rest and go to the nearest hospital, there will be a transport waiting for you down there to take you to it. Also, I am willing to overlook the fact this kids clearly used their quirks to fight despite not being professional heroes, after all what you did here takes a lot of courage, and for that I salute you. My men will help you get down.