I-Island

Izuku returned from the restroom and sat down back in his sit. Izumi was back and All Might was looking out the windown. Izuku continued to work on his notes and an awkward silence invaded the area. Izumi tried to break the silence.

Izumi: H-hey Izuku, do you t-think its possible for humans to go to space in the future?

Izuku stood silent for a minute before raising his head from his notebook.

Izuku: Of course, it is relatively easy.
Izumi: R-really?
Izuku: Yes.

This even peeked the interest of All Might who began to pay attention to theie conversation.

Izuku: There are estimates that say it would only take around... 60 billion dollars to create a base on the moon.
Izumi: Isnt that a lot?
Izuku: It is equivalent to the budget surplus of Germany so in the grand scheme of things, it really isnt. It would probably take us... About a decade to establish a moon base.
Izumi: Then why arent we doing it?
Izuku: Its difficult to convince politicians to invest in long terms projects, they are mostly interest in investing into short term political gains.
Izumi: So close yet so far then...
Izuku: Indeed.
Izumi: Do you think there are aliens on other planets?
Izuku: Its perfectly possible.
Izumi: What do you think will happen if we find life on other planets?
Izuku: It would be catastrophic.
Izumi: Eh? Why?
Izuku: The great filter.
Izumi: Great... Filter?
Izuku: Yes, let me explain it to you.

Izuku and Izumi kept engaging in conversation for the rest of the flight as Izumi constantmy brought up topics that she knew Izuku enjoyed, as he seemed to be more willing to talk with her like that. That was all thanks to Shota though since she often told Izumi about what she talked about with Izuku. All Might would also enter the conversation periodically.

After flying for a few hours they were now ver close to their destination. As All Might was looking through the window he finally saw I-Isalnd down in the ocean.

All Might: We ard here.

Izuku and Izumi both looked out of the window and saw the artificial island.

Izuku: I-Island...
Izumi: Incredible... I cant beleive this was all made by humans...

All Might then stood up and stood in the hall of the plane.

All Might: Now comes the most difficult part.

All Might buffed himself.

All Might: I must stay in this form all the time after we step out the plane. Get ready kids!

Some time later.

Izumi, in her hero costume, Izuku and All Might walked out of the plane and passed through the security checkpoints. After going through that  long tedious process, they were now finally in.

Izumi: A-Awesome...
Izuku: So this is the greatest center of research in the world..... And they've turned it into an amusement park.
All Might: I-Island is ver different then Japan. Here you can use your quirks all you want and the people around here are either VIPs or the families of the scientists.
Izuku: So they are forced to live here?
All Might: Its to prevent any sort of leaks and they want the scientists to be able to concentrate.
Izuku: Sounds a bit like slavery, but okay.
Man 1: Look its All Might!

After a man yelled that a lot of people began to surround All Might and ask him for autographs. Other people also recognized Izumi as the UA tournament winner as well as Izuku as the host of Kater Expo and they surrounded them as well. Soon enough, the three of them were in the middle of a sea of people. Izuku and All Might were able to keep their composure bug Izumi was completely overwhelmed as she was not used to this kind of stuff. As All Might was signing autographs, a lot of women came to try and kiss All Might but he refused to let that happen. All Might turned and grabbed Izuku and Izumi around his arms like the way you carry a bag.