One

a/n: thank you to @Addison2899 for help with the title! i hope you guys enjoy!! i'm super excited to start the second part to this series!!

Jaxon, Kai, and Mia run into the empty apartment together, already deciding who gets which room. Shawn gets out of the car, shutting the door and groaning. "Fuck. I can not believe you guys actually chose to drive all the way here."

Gavin chuckles, "Yeah, well, we weren't about to allow you to pay for six tickets, asshole."

AJ laughs at the two of them, "So? How long until the movers get out stuff here?"

The boys walk into the house and Shawn checks his phone about the movers. "Says they'll be here tomorrow...I say we go to Walmart and get some air mattresses I guess. It is pretty late anyways."

Jaxon walks out with the biggest smile on his face. "It's so much prettier in person! Also, they gave us the biggest bedroom which I feel horrible about so can you talk them out of it?"

Shawn smiles at him, holding his hand out, "You're so cute. Hey, we're gonna go out, get some air mattresses. Movers won't be here till early tomorrow so, how about you guys order some food?"

Jaxon nods and smiles, "Okay."

**
The group was now sitting in the living room on the ground, in a circle eating their pizza.

Kai smiles, "I'm glad we have wood flooring in the living room. It looks so good in here."

Shawn nods, "I'm just glad we're done driving. Fuck! I can't wait to pass out."

Mia walks into the room, holding three bottles of wine.

Jaxon looks over, his eyebrows coming together. "Holy shit, Mia. Where's you get those?"

Mia giggles, "Uh, my mom gave them to me. She said it's my going away gift...Come on, Jax, you know how my mom gets. She has an entire wine collection. Here! Every couple gets one."

Shawn chuckles and reaches out to grab the bottle, "We have no cups?"

Mia rolls her eyes, "Oh my god, let me finish. She also supplied wine glasses. Gav, come with me to the car."

Shawn looks over at Jaxon and shakes his head. "Her mom is really like that?"

Jaxon nods, "Says it's good for the heart."

**
Jaxon smiles, sitting on the bathroom counter in his and Shawn's bathrooms as Shawn took a piss.

"This is kinda scary. But also kinda cool...But then again very scary."

Shawn shakes his head and smiles, zipping up his pants. "Are you tipsy?"

Jaxon looks over, "Maybe a little."

Shawn walks over to the sink, scooting Jaxon over so he can wash his hands. He drys his hands on his pants before grabbing Jaxon by his waist.

"I'm excited and happy that I'm starting this new little life with you. The only downside to living with other people is...Not being able to have rough se-."

Jaxon puts his hand over Shawn's mouth, blushing. "Do you ever shut up, oh my god!"

Shawn chuckles and removes Jaxon's hand, "Hey, that's an important thing to me, you should know that."

Jaxon smiles and wraps his arms around Shawn's neck, leaning down to kiss him once. Shawn smiles, leaning in and kissing him back.