Chapter 4: What?

Parker:
Lol nice photoshop skills
Me:
I didn't photoshop that idk how to even use photoshop
Aspen:
Wait so that's real
Sebastian:
Uh holy crap you know what that means??
Adam:
What are you gonna say?

What was I gonna say. I just stared at the message knowing I had to say something! I can't just ignore it, I didn't even know if this was real life or if I was dreaming all of them so I pinched myself to make sure. Part of my was happy when I realized this was real but part of my was also curious about how this was going to go. Sure I've dreamt of this happening but now that it has, what do I do? Do I reply to him knowing the odds of him seeing my reply was not going to happen or do I just brush this off because he might have accidentally sent that to me.

Me:
Guys I really don't know what to do! What would you do??
Aspen:
Sis reply you literally love him and he's giving you the chance to meet him!
Sebastian:
Yessss! Reply to him and get you some girl!
Me:
You know I don't want that from him! I love him for who he is and his music. I don't want just sex from him🤣
Adam:
I think you should reply saying thanks for the offer but how to I know this is real
Parker:
^

I sat pondering what my friends all said. Maybe Adam was right I could test the waters to see what Austin's reply would be. So I did what Adam said

Me: hey! Don't worry about it I don't think it's weird at all. Thank you btw it took me forever ever come up with my username because a lot of people have my name in their username so everything I typed in was taken lol. But yes I for sure would love to go but I can't take tickets from you knowing how much they are selling for! I don't want to cause you to lose money just because of me!

I pressed sent hesitant to send it knowing it was probably not going to reply to me. But then to my surprise almost instantaneously

postmalone: don't be silly I would love to give you the tickets it's not going to be any problem at all. You seem really cool! I also would love to give you all access passes. I was not kidding when I said you're adorable. I want to meet you. Just tell me how many you need and I'll send them to you.
me: I mean if you insist I'll take you up on your offer. Can I get one for me and 4 for my friends? If not it's okay I won't take my ticket if they can't have one.
postmalone: yeah it's no problem just give me your email. I would also really like chill with you before as well.
me: yeah that sounds amazing! I would love that too I would love to know who Austin truly is over the stuff I read about you lol I am definitely a huge fan of Austin more than Post.
postmalone: really now. I'll definitely show you who Austin is now.

And with that I didn't reply. I just smiled while the butterflies filled my stomach. I took a screenshot and it it to my friends

Me:
GUESS WHO GOT US FREE TICKETS TO POSTY FEST!! WE HAVE ALL ACCESS MEANING WE GET TO MEET WHOEVER WE WANT!!
Sebastian:
NO WAY! IS THAT REAL??!?
Aspen:
So you're telling me I get to meet Doja Cat, Rae Sremmurd, and most importantly Jaden Smith if I want to!?!
Me:
Yeah girl!
Adam:
Looks like I better learn some more songs
Parker:
Wait so Post actually replied to you! Holy shit you know what that means!? Someone likes you ;)
Me:
Stop no he doesn't he just thinks I'm cool there's nothing more to it
Parker:
Rose.. he literally wants to hang out with you before and he thinks your adorable don't be stupid

Was Parker right? Did Austin like me? There's no way! He can have any girl he wants why would he want me lol. By that time it was 12AM and I needed to go to bed because I had school tomorrow. But I could not sleep at all knowing I was going to see Post Malone and that he slid into my DM's and called me adorable! Let's just say November 1st couldn't get here soon enough!