Chapter 45: Breakfast

I woke up around 8 the next morning to discover I was in my bed and I was confused because I swore I fell asleep in Austin's bed last night but then again it could've all been a dream. I got out of the bed to look at my phone and saw a text from Austin

Austin aka Posted Malone: hello my love, you probably are confused why you woke up in your bed. Well you fell asleep in mine and I didn't want your parents to catch us so I carried you to your room last night. I hope you aren't mad. I love you and can't wait to see you in the morning

Wow I can't believe he did that for me! Seeing that message already made my day and I was so excited to see him so I rushed my morning routine so I could see my boyfriend sooner. Once I was done, I made my way downstairs to see Austin and my dad cooking breakfast. My brothers had gone to school already so it must have been for my mom and I. I didn't fully walk in the kitchen when I heard Austin speak. "So Mr. Edwards, do you always make breakfast for Mrs. Lisa?" "Uh sometimes. It's mostly when the boys are off to school and she sleeps in. I like to keep her surprised it reminds me of how much I love her." " is that why Rose doesn't like surprises?" "What do you mean" "well the few times I've tried to do it she always says she doesn't like them but now I can see why. She associates surprises with love because she sees you doing it for her mom and we both know what happened last time she tried to love someone" "you know Austin I never thought of that but I bet that is why" Just as I was about to walk in Austin said one more thing "Mr. Edward can I talk to you about something" "yeah sure what is it" my dad asked as he stopped whisking the eggs. "I know this is crazy and I've talked to my parents about it but, I know I haven't known Rose that long but I just feel something for her that I haven't ever felt with anyone in my past" "well Austin I'm an old school person and I believe in the whole love at first sight and to me it sounds like you love Rose" My dad didn't know that Austin and I basically confessed our love for each other last week. " and to be honest, I fell in love with Rose's mom the first time I ever saw her so I don't think it's crazy." " so if I was planning on asking her to marry me when we go to New York for New Years Eve, what would you say to that" "Well Austin I would say do what your gut tells you. If you think Rose is the one then by all means you have my permission to ask her" I don't think I was supposed to hear this conversation but damn Austin wants to marry me now??? I waited a few minutes before I decided to walk in the kitchen so they didn't know I heard their whole conversation. "Good morning sweetheart" my dad said as I walked past him to grab a mug for coffee. "Morning dad" I looked at him and smiled. I could feel Austin staring me down and I can't blame him because I haven't spoken to him yet and it's partly because I know what he has planned for me in New York and I was scared I'd somehow let it out thay I knew but I know I couldn't ignore him forever. I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. "Well good morning to you too" he said as I sat in the chair next to him after I grabbed my coffee and my food. "Did you make this for me" I heard my mom say as she was coming down the stairs. "Yes honey I thought I'd surprise you with breakfast" Austin looked at me " it was his idea for me to cook for you too" "well I'm glad I love it" I said grabbing his hand under the table. "So what do you guys have planned today?" My mom asked as she fixed her plate. "Uh well I think I'm gonna take Austin around town and show him what it's like living here. I wanna show him all my favorite spots around town." I hadn't told Austin that's what I was planning for us today but he seemed okay with it after I said it. "Sounds like fun" "maybe we can do some Christmas shopping too" Austin added. I completely forgot it was almost Christmas and I was glad he said that because I had to buy my mom, dad, and grandma all a gift and obviously Austin too but I had no idea what to buy the man who has everything. "I think I'm gonna go get dressed while you stay here and finish your food" Austin said getting out of the chair and putting his dish in the sink before walking upstairs. "Mom I have no idea what to buy him for Christmas! He literally has everything" "calm down Rose. I can talk to him for you and get a feel of what he may would like from you if you want me too" "Please!" Just then my phone went off and I saw it was Austin.

Austin aka Posted Malone: hey I got something for you ;)
Me: oh really what is it?
Austin aka Posted Malone: come to my room and see

I told my mom I had to use the bathroom so I could go upstairs to see what Austin had for me. I walked into his room to see him laying in bed naked looking at me. "Austin what are you doing!" "I'm about to be doing my girlfriend" "Austin! We can't have sex right now with my parents in the same house!" "Yes we can we just have to be quiet" he said winking at me. "Austin you're crazy" I said before jumping in the bed.