Chapter 5: He followed me

I had fallen asleep around 1:30 but that didn't last very long, I was woken up from an awful dream I was having around 3:30. I decided to use the bathroom and then I would try to go back to sleep. So after I used the bathroom i crawled back into bed but looking at my phone first. I have 2 notifications one from my email, knowing what that probably was, and one from instagram. Clearly I was going to look at Instagram because the last time I got one from Instagram I has a message from Post. So I looked and once again I had another message from Post. 

postmalone: Just got my manager to email your tickets to you. Please let me know if you got them so I can send them again if you didn't. :)

me: I did get them. I cant thank you enough for them. I really don't know how I can thank you!

I wasn't expecting him to reply but almost instantly he did

postmalone: I can think of one way you can thank me..

me: yeah anything! what is it?

postmalone: come to Dallas the day before Posty Fest and have dinner with me.

me: dinner huh? where did you have in mind?

postmalone: I'm sure you can guess.

me: lol I definitely know now. I will take you up on that offer.

postmalone: I'm glad! I'll be in touch with you in a few weeks. I'm excited you're giving me a chance

me: I'm glad you're giving me the chance to give you the chance lol

postmalone: gosh you're so cute.x 

WHOA!  he called me adorable AND cute!! Okay I am for sure catching feels now, I just hope that I wasn't going to get hurt by him... I decided to close my eyes and try to catch some sleep before my 7AM alarm goes off in about 3 hours. As I'm drifting off I heard my phone ding again so I looked, another instagram notification. "lol what could he want now" but to my surprise it was Parker sending me a meme " go figure" I locked my phone and turned my back to it when it dinged again. "damn it Parker I'm trying to sleep!" this time it wasn't Parker.

Instagram: postmalone has started following you

" god what is this boy doing to me" I did not sleep the rest of the night.